So many opinions.

So many opinions.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ditch the trolls Gman, they are empty and having nothing to say. FMF is Biblically illiterate despite claiming to be a Christian for twenty years and so is Divegeester.
People who disagree with you are not trolls Robbie. That is how people in cults think, you do realise that doesn't you?

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by galveston75
No not at all. I choose again not to discuss a subject that has been discussed dozens of times that all here already know my opinions. Go ahead and discuss it with anyone here if you please too.

This thread is on opinions and why so many, not what my opinions are.
Well the question I've asked you is a perfect example of why your OP premise is a) a sef-serving (as someone has already pointed out), and b) is actually proof that your hidden agenda in a) is not well served. The reason being is that we both know that you and Robbie Carrobie hold very different opinions on whether the taking of blood in surgery is a matter of personal conscience.

You have said that abstaining from blood is a "command of god" and Robbie Carrobie says it is a matter of personal conscience. So which is it?? Are you permitted to have differing opinions? And if so why? To the very point in your OP.

That's why I'm on about it and your immediate reluctance to discus this indicates that you know I'm right. It's a win win for me, either discuss it and I get to prove my point, or you prevaricate, dodge and duck and I get to prove my point. 🙂

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

#2: "No not on this thread but on about 50 others. I just choose not to rehash a subject that has been discussed over and over but you are welcome to discuss it with others here".
You and Robbie Carrobie hold differing views on the taking of blood in surgery. To the point in your OP, why is that?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
You and Robbie Carrobie hold differing views on the taking of blood in surgery. To the point in your OP, why is that?
Robbie is correct as I am correct. The bible forbids the use of blood for anything period. That would include blood transfusions. But every human on the planet is free to do as they choose including taking another humans blood into their body.
But if they do no matter the level or degree of blood, they will answer to Jehovah. If by Jehovah's guidance to the congregations it is deemed fit to correct that person because of the taking of blood, they could be disfellowship with the possible opportunity to be reinstated at a later time.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
So you asked Why would Jesus make the name manifest of it was of little importance?

I cannot answer until you show me what name did Jesus make manifest, or is that a secret name.

Jesus called his father God or Father.
Clearly the name of the Father, thats what he meant was it not when he said our Father in heaven hallowed be your name. Whether it was Jehovah, Yehovah, or anything else makes no difference, the same as it makes no difference whether we term Christ Yeshua or Jesus. God or Father is not a name its a title and a description.

So we shall ask you again was Gods name and its being made known (in whatever form it took) important to Jesus?

rc

Moves
09 Mar 17

Robbie is correct as I am correct. The bible forbids the use of blood for anything period. That would include blood transfusions. But every human on the planet is free to do as they choose including taking another humans blood into their body.
But if they do no matter the level or degree of blood, they will answer to Jehovah. If by Jehovah's guidance ...[text shortened]... ood, they could be disfellowship with the possible opportunity to be reinstated at a later time.
well said one would think though that they could think of something more original, clearly not.

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

But if they do no matter the level or degree of blood, they will answer to Jehovah. If by Jehovah's guidance ...[text shortened]... ood, they could be disfellowship with the possible opportunity to be reinstated at a later time.
I'm not asking you to justify why each of you believes what you believe; I'm pointing out to you that you each hold differing opinions, and quite clearly you do. You believe it is a "command" and not optional and Robbie believes it is a matter of personal conscience. So on the contrary, you can't both be right, it's impossible. It is either a command, or it isn't.

Now my question is asking why as JWs you have differing opinions on something one of you considers is a "command" from Jehovah.

It's your OP, not mine...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Well the question I've asked you is a perfect example of why your OP premise is a) a sef-serving (as someone has already pointed out), and b) is actually proof that your hidden agenda in a) is not well served. The reason being is that we both know that you and Robbie Carrobie hold very different opinions on whether the taking of blood in surgery is a mat ...[text shortened]... and I get to prove my point, or you prevaricate, dodge and duck and I get to prove my point. 🙂
I would make a guess that over the years here you have maybe answered 3% of all the questions I've asked you.
I'd say my percentage has been around 90% back to you.... So you lose. 🙂

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
well said one would think though that they could think of something more original, clearly not.
Anytime you find the fortitude to address the the point question, please feel completely free to do so. 🙂

Moves
09 Mar 17

I would make a guess that over the years here you have maybe answered 3% of all the questions I've asked you.
I'd say my percentage has been around 90% back to you.... So you lose. 🙂
Feel free to dodge, it's your thread and your prerogative. I'm just responding to your OP about differing opinions.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

I'm not asking you to justify why each of you believes what you believe; I'm pointing out to you that you each hold differing opinions, and quite clearly you do. You believe it is a "command" and not optional and Robbie believes it is a matter of personal conscience. So on the contrary, you can't both be right, it's impossible. It is either a command, or ...[text shortened]... ons on something one of you considers is a "command" from Jehovah.

It's your OP, not mine...
Oh my...... How old are you again? Lol. Sorry dive dude but you never cease to amaze me with your lack of grasping the easiest of expinations.

OK lets try this one!!!!!!!! You are under (((((( command)))))) from your country not to speed in your car. Got it so far? OK now you know that command but yet you decide to drive faster then the speed limit. Is that not your decision or opinion to do so?
Anything click yet?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Feel free to dodge, it's your thread and your prerogative. I'm just responding to your OP about differing opinions.
Yohooooo..... I did answer you.

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Yohooooo..... I did answer you.
You wrote something but it wasn't a response and you know it.

Feel free to continue to expose your reluctance to be unequivocal on this Galveston75

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Oh my...... How old are you again? Lol. Sorry dive dude but you never cease to amaze me with your lack of grasping the easiest of expinations.

OK lets try this one!!!!!!!! You are under (((((( command)))))) from your country not to speed in your car. Got it so far? OK now you know that command but yet you decide to drive faster then the speed limit. Is that not your decision or opinion to do so?
Anything click yet?
Are you morally and conscience free, before Jehovah, to take blood in surgery? It's a simple question.

PS. I'm not sure if you are being dishonest or just a bit thick with your response.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 17

Are you morally and conscience free, before Jehovah, to take blood in surgery? It's a simple question.

PS. I'm not sure if you are being dishonest or just a bit thick with your response.
Lol...........