1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    But either way you have a revelation of the Three-one God.
    You really believe that don't you?
    You actually believe that you posting all this stuff over multiple threads, which I would bet no one has read in its entirety, is you providing "revelation".
    What a pious , self-assured, mistaken person you are.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 15:032 edits
    [qoote] It doesn't surprise me that you will attempt to rationalise your error through an appeal to deeper, 'meatier' knowledge.
    [/quote]

Peter warned that some who were unstable would twist what Paul wrote. But he said we should listen to brother Paul all the same.

No I am not comparing myself to the Apostle Paul, it is sufficient to notice that t ...[text shortened]... way, some deeper matters will be discussed in this thread. [b]Revelation
    is a profound book.[/b]
    Ok first line in and I'm now "unstable" and "twisting" scripture.

Rest of it, didn't read.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 16:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ok first line in and I'm now "unstable" and "twisting" scripture.

Rest of it, didn't read.
    It likely wouldn't have done you much good had you read it anyway.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 16:33
    It likely wouldn't have done you much good had you read it anyway.
    Why is that, am I beyond hope or is what you've written completely irrelevant?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 16:422 edits
    Why is that, am I beyond hope or is what you've written completely irrelevant?
    I'd have to go back and see exactly the development that led to me writing whatever it is you're whining about. Most likely the former is the case - you're too stubborn.

I don't think you're beyond hope.
    I may not be able to help you though.

Oh now I recall - your charge of "waffling" and "convoluted" and other accusations when the matter of the Triune God is shown in Scripture, reminds me of those concerning whom Peter gave his warning.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 16:46
    I'd have to go back and see exactly the development that led to me writing whatever it is you're whining about. Most likely the former is the case - you're too stubborn.

I don't think you're beyond hope.
    I may not be able to help you though.

Oh now I recall - your charge of "waffling" and "convoluted" and other accusations when the matter of the Tr ...[text shortened]... ne God is shown in Scripture, reminds me of those concerning whom [b]Peter
    gave his warning.[/b]
    Tell me sonship, if someone rejects the trinity teaching, does this preclude them from being filled with the spirit and therefore (according to your definition), from salvation?

Simple question requiring a yes or no answer. Please remember to PM me when you feel able to respond as I really wouldn't want to miss it.

Thanks.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 17:402 edits
    Tell me sonship, if someone rejects the trinity teaching, does this preclude them from being filled with the spirit and therefore (according to your definition), from salvation?

Simple question requiring a yes or no answer. Please remember to PM me when you feel able to respond as I really wouldn't want to miss it.

Thanks.
    Why should I need to PM you ?

If it is that important for you to dismiss how and why I have answered you, then come to the discussion board and check.

I am not going to PM you when we can talk about it here, and HAVE, in public.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 22:51
    Why should I need to PM you ?

If it is that important for you to dismiss how and why I have answered you, then come to the discussion board and check.

I am not going to PM you when we can talk about it here, and HAVE, in public.
    PM Me because I don't want to trawl through all your posts looking for it.

You've not given a yes or no answer; and despite your lengthy protestations, the question requires a simple yes or no.

Let me know when you are ready.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '16 22:571 edit
    PM Me because I don't want to trawl through all your posts looking for it.

You've not given a yes or no answer; and despite your lengthy protestations, the question requires a simple yes or no.

Let me know when you are ready.
    If I have to read your stupid obsessive question over and over again, you can trawl through my lengthy posts to see if there is anything new I want to add to what I already said.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 03:10
    If I have to read your stupid obsessive question over and over again, you can trawl through my lengthy posts to see if there is anything new I want to add to what I already said.
    If you had answered the question first time it was asked, it wouldn't appear obsessive, would it. 😉
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 06:19
    This is an interesting strain of vanity you are emitting of late.

I remember when (and why) you changed your screen name from jaywill to sonship.

I wonder if a name change is on the cards yet again. 😉
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 13:08
    If you had answered the question first time it was asked, it wouldn't appear obsessive, would it. 😉
    I have reported your goading and harassing re-questioning to the moderators.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 13:14
    I have reported your goading and harassing re-questioning to the moderators.
    I'm embarrassed for you.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 14:001 edit
    I'm embarrassed for you.
    That is just too touching you know ?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 14:152 edits
    You actually believe that you posting all this stuff over multiple threads, which I would bet no one has read in its entirety, is you providing "revelation".

I believe that I am talking about revelation because the New Testament itself speaks of "the mystery of God, Christ"

Did you think I coined the phrase ?

"That their hearts may be comforted, they being knit together in love and unto all the riches of t he full assurance of understanding, into the full knowledge of the mystery of God, Christ." (Col. 2:2)

Right there it touches on the revelation of the Trinity.
    I'm not inventing anything.

Oh, we have "the revelation of the mystery" too in Romans 16:25,26. I think it is the same mystery there - the Father - Son - Holy Spirit.

And sure, I write a lot about this.

And instead of talking about me, why don't you do the Unitarian job of disproving God is Father - Son - Holy Spirit. I know the former is easier for you. But what is really needed on your side is to prove God is not Father - Lamb - seven Spirits of God in Revelation 4&5. .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree