✓Accepting all challenges
Last moved 21 hours and 58 minutes ago
About Admiral Lord Nelson
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon."
"Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone."
"England expects that every man will do his duty."
"Having lost my right arm' I play chess with my left"
"Even though I only have one eye, I play chess as if I'm completely blind."
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||911|
|Moves This Month||69|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1015|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1078||1085||1085|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 25 Nov '21 .