I love chess, and play as often as I can. I live in Eastern Standard Time (in Toronto or New York City), and will make most of my moves between 6PM and 2AM EST (3PM and 11PM PST, or 1PM and 9PM GMT).
I will claim all timeout wins so as to keep as many active games running as possible. If you have a good reason to explain the delay of game, however, then I would gladly wait for you. =)
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||338|
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1494|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1735||1739||1539|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 20 May '10 .