I just (try to) play solid moves and wait for my opponent to make a mistake.
I prefer fast games, with multiple moves a day.
I collect chess books and (to a lesser extent) chess computers and software.
What chess books have you actually read?
Do you have a favourite one?
Go ahead and tell me during the game!
Good luck and enjoy chess! :-)
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||84|
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1756|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1687||1689||1575|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 24 Feb '18 .