✓Accepting challenges from rated over 2000
Last moved 1 hour and 26 minutes ago
I had the great privilege of learning how to play chess back in 1963 aged 6 from an Irish GM. A very good start !
I played OTB for years and was once County Champion at U-18. I also had some not small success at OTB regional adult level up to 25 years of age.
I played Correspondence Chess (by letter back and forth!) for many years from 1966.
I then went for roughly twenty years not really playing that much until the advent of online chess where I have played, for seemingly as long as it has existed, principally at QA.
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||174|
|Moves This Month||390|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||2169|
|Vacation rem' 2021||33 days|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1715||1669||1669|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 27 Oct '21 .