✓Accepting challenges from rated 1550 to 2400
Last moved 2121 days 21 hours and 18 minutes ago
About mr carlsberg
i study chess books/databases/openings/endings, often spend time studying games & analyzing different postions & variations on the board, will not use any aid during games other than my mind.
am currently going through how to reassess your chess 4th edition by jeremy silman, which i would recommend to anyone who is looking to expand & improve their game.
jeremy silman american legend of chess, who i try to base my game on, i say try as sometimes my name can get the better of me🙂
will always crack a skull if one appears, feel free to do the same.
**I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY AGAINST COMPUTERS THANK YOU**
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||1188|
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1659|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1093||1059||1523|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 23 Jul '15 .