ReddersN is the youngest of the Redmond brothers on here who all play in the Bradford & District chess league, England.
Its my first full season since playing at school. Just received a ECF grade of 102 and 112 rapidplay.
I tend to play a lot on an evening whilst having a beer or wine. So mistakes are plenty. Without the booze, I can give anyone a decent game!.
Skulls will get smashed!
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||981|
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1455|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||0||0||1490|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 02 Nov '11 .