1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 15:28
    The new season will be starting on March 12th.

As always, please enter your teams well in advance of this date if you would like your clan to compete.

[clid]3[/clid]
  2. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    08 Mar '14 16:04
    hi it doesn't seem t allow me to start a new thread on here ... but here it goes the red hot pawn iphone app at the moment doesn't show the lines of the chess board on the board just white spaces any clues to why ?? I have re installed app but no difference cheers ian
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 16:411 edit
    7 Day Timeout 6 man team clan league season 7 was due to start today, but is now delayed for 1 week because of a shortage of teams entering.

This is now due to start on the 19th March 2014, so there is plenty of time to arrange a team if you have not done so yet.

[clid]3[/clid]
  4. Joined
    12 Dec '13
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 17:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    7 Day Timeout 6 man team clan league season 7 was due to start today, but is now delayed for 1 week because of a shortage of teams entering.

This is now due to start on the 19th March 2014, so there is plenty of time to arrange a team if you have not done so yet.

[clid]3[/clid]
    What are the rules for being able to enter a team?

We had our 6 turn off their vacation flags all day today and make themselves available for challenges. Our team was entered and we were waiting to start, so some could turn the vacation flags back on.

Some have vacation flags up to prevent timeouts and others are only playing leagues so they don't want to be available for challenges.

Did we need to do all that?

Do we need to do that again next week? It is the 19th middle of the day UTC right? We have folks ahead +6 and behind -7 and they are trying to not time out games.

Thanks
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 18:27
    Originally posted by Merlion
    What are the rules for being able to enter a team?

We had our 6 turn off their vacation flags all day today and make themselves available for challenges. Our team was entered and we were waiting to start, so some could turn the vacation flags back on.

Some have vacation flags up to prevent timeouts and others are only playing leagues so they don't wa ...[text shortened]... ight? We have folks ahead +6 and behind -7 and they are trying to not time out games.

Thanks
    I've complained about this before and have every sympathy with you.
    Why should players be restricted from entering or thrown out just because their flag is up on a specific date?
    When this happened to us I sent feedback and it was sorterd JUST in time.
    I assume that besides being available your proposed team has the "play league for ...." box ticked?
    I think Russ starts the leagues around mid afternoon G.M.T i.e when he gets up in the U.S
  6. Joined
    12 Dec '13
    Moves
    17 Mar '14 22:36
    Thanks. Fingers are crossed that everything goes well. I am not sure what the rules are - I don't know where to look.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree