1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 12:57
    We have had a recent flurry of feedback regarding problems with the RHP board interface. We have now realised this is due to problems when using this site with IE 8, which is still in beta.

If you experience any issues using IE8, please revert to either IE7 or an alternative, such as Firefox, when using this site.

I would also respectfully ask people to report if they are using beta browsers when reporting RHP bugs. Thanks. (Admittedly, we should have noticed this earlier.)

Thanks to "Fiestytom" who pointed us in the right direction with this one.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Oct '08 13:042 edits
    Having taken a quick look at this issue now, it can be easily solved by using the "Compatibility View" button - right next to the refresh button.

This is not a permanent solution, but it means you can continue to use RHP on IE8 Beta 2 without any further problems - there is in fact no need to revert back to IE7 as I first assumed.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Oct '08 15:15
    A further comment on this. Compatibility mode is now selected by default when IE8 is being used. The above advice is now redundant.

Any problems with the *final* release of IE8 will be fixed without relying on compatibility mode.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree