Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    25 Nov '09 16:30 / 2 edits
    This has been a long time coming, but now the My Clan Settings page allows you to select which clans you are currently participating in, rather than the blanket yes/no option for all your current clans we had previously.
  2. 25 Nov '09 17:03
    Originally posted by Russ
    This has been a long time coming, but now the My Clan Settings page allows you to select which clans you are currently participating in, rather than the blanket yes/no option for all your current clans we had previously.
    Again another nice addition!

Many thanks Russ!
  3. 25 Nov '09 17:32
    Thanks Russ.

Now we need a feature whereby clan leaders can make their players unavailable for challenges, for example if someone disappears for a while, yet leaves himself active, I want to make him inactive so I don't keep getting challenges that include this player.
  4. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    25 Nov '09 17:40
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Thanks Russ.

Now we need a feature whereby clan leaders can make their players unavailable for challenges, for example if someone disappears for a while, yet leaves himself active, I want to make him inactive so I don't keep getting challenges that include this player.
    That's what the "Kick player" button's for.
  5. 25 Nov '09 17:50
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    That's what the "Kick player" button's for.
    Been there, had to do that a few days ago.

But sometimes you know that the person is going to return from their sudden trip to Bolivia to rescue baby orphan puppies, so kicking isn't the answer.
  6. 25 Nov '09 18:02
    Thanks Russ.

Very good suggestion..
  7. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    25 Nov '09 20:32
    THANK YOU!!!
  8. Standard member MrVarnell
    The Unteachable
    26 Nov '09 14:22
    Awesome addition. Thanks for all the hard work. RHP is just gets better and better. Much appreciated.
  9. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    27 Nov '09 14:14
    Thanks Russ.

Indeed thank you!

And indeed add the small thing Please
  10. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    28 Nov '09 00:14
    Thank you Russ!

A million times thank you!
  11. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    30 Nov '09 14:27 / 3 edits
    I have added the option to "deselect" clan members.

A clan member can change their status right back though, should they choose too.

edit : Deselecting a player is the same as the player choosing to not be available for challenges. A clan leader cannot change the status back after deselection.

To kick a member, you must now deselect the player first, so it becomes a two step process.
  12. 30 Nov '09 14:39
    To kick a member, you must now deselect the player first, so it becomes a two step process now.
    So if I wanted to stay in a clan, I could keep reselecting myself for that clan, while my clan leader is trying to remove me?
  13. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    30 Nov '09 14:57
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    So if I wanted to stay in a clan, I could keep reselecting myself for that clan, while my clan leader is trying to remove me?
    This change isn't about clan membership but availability to play games.

A swift "kick" from the clan leader will end any funny business.
  14. 01 Dec '09 05:28
    nice addition

Is there any plan to add a number-of-games-per-clan-limit option for each clan as well....?
  15. 01 Dec '09 06:44
    Originally posted by keikei333
    nice addition

Is there any plan to add a number-of-games-per-clan-limit option for each clan as well....?
    Thanks, Russ.

Same question as keikei333.