1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 16:302 edits
    This has been a long time coming, but now the My Clan Settings page allows you to select which clans you are currently participating in, rather than the blanket yes/no option for all your current clans we had previously.
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 17:03
    Originally posted by Russ
    This has been a long time coming, but now the My Clan Settings page allows you to select which clans you are currently participating in, rather than the blanket yes/no option for all your current clans we had previously.
    Again another nice addition!

Many thanks Russ!
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 17:32
    Thanks Russ.

Now we need a feature whereby clan leaders can make their players unavailable for challenges, for example if someone disappears for a while, yet leaves himself active, I want to make him inactive so I don't keep getting challenges that include this player.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 17:40
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Thanks Russ.

Now we need a feature whereby clan leaders can make their players unavailable for challenges, for example if someone disappears for a while, yet leaves himself active, I want to make him inactive so I don't keep getting challenges that include this player.
    That's what the "Kick player" button's for. 😛
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 17:50
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    That's what the "Kick player" button's for. 😛
    Been there, had to do that a few days ago.

But sometimes you know that the person is going to return from their sudden trip to Bolivia to rescue baby orphan puppies, so kicking isn't the answer.
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 18:02
    Thanks Russ.

Very good suggestion..
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 20:32
    THANK YOU!!!
  8. Standard memberMrVarnell
    The Unteachable
    Over yonder
    Moves
    26 Nov '09 14:22
    Awesome addition. Thanks for all the hard work. RHP is just gets better and better. Much appreciated.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Nov '09 14:14
    Thanks Russ.

Indeed thank you!

And indeed add the small thing 🙂 Please 🙂
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 00:14
    Thank you Russ!

A million times thank you!
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 14:273 edits
    I have added the option to "deselect" clan members.

A clan member can change their status right back though, should they choose too.

edit : Deselecting a player is the same as the player choosing to not be available for challenges. A clan leader cannot change the status back after deselection.

To kick a member, you must now deselect the player first, so it becomes a two step process.
  12. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 14:39
    To kick a member, you must now deselect the player first, so it becomes a two step process now.
    So if I wanted to stay in a clan, I could keep reselecting myself for that clan, while my clan leader is trying to remove me? 😀
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 14:57
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    So if I wanted to stay in a clan, I could keep reselecting myself for that clan, while my clan leader is trying to remove me? 😀
    This change isn't about clan membership but availability to play games.

A swift "kick" from the clan leader will end any funny business.
  14. Joined
    22 Dec '07
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 05:28
    nice addition 🙂 🙂

Is there any plan to add a number-of-games-per-clan-limit option for each clan as well....?
  15. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 06:44
    Originally posted by keikei333
    nice addition 🙂 🙂

Is there any plan to add a number-of-games-per-clan-limit option for each clan as well....?
    Thanks, Russ.

Same question as keikei333.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree