1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 15:461 edit
    If you are the club admin or creator of a private tournament which has failed to reach the required number of entrants, they can now be deleted.

For club tournaments :

When viewing the club tournaments, the club admin will see an admin link to the right of the tournament details.

For clan/private tournaments :

Use the "Private - my managed" tournament filter. An admin link will then be displayed for all open tournaments.

All entrants in the removed tournament will be notified of the removal. It is not possible to edit tournaments because existing entrants may not wish to participate with the modified parameters.

edit : Removed club tournaments contain a link back to the club tournaments page, so if you do re-create a removed tournament, most entrants can re-enter without too much trouble.
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 16:05
    Woohoo! Thanks Russ 🙂
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 21:50
    Originally posted by Russ
    If you are the club admin or creator of a private tournament which has failed to reach the required number of entrants, they can now be deleted.

For club tournaments :

When viewing the club tournaments, the club admin will see an admin link to the right of the tournament details.

For clan/private tournaments :

Use the "Private - my managed" tourna ...[text shortened]... if you do re-create a removed tournament, most entrants can re-enter without too much trouble.
    Excellent new tool, thanks
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    12 Dec '08 09:01
    Nice work Russ..

Additional question:
    Would it be possible to set up a tournament that says "at least x amount of players, max y amount of players"?
    Right now I believe we only have a fixed number?
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 11:41
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    Nice work Russ..

Additional question:
    Would it be possible to set up a tournament that says "at least x amount of players, max y amount of players"?
    Right now I believe we only have a fixed number?
    agreed as at present it is multiples of 4 only 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree