1. Joined
    20 Jun '03
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 19:48
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Russ has commented on another thread that i is your opponents rating at the time the game completes but before the adjusment is made for the game result.
    Thanks for the info.
  2. Joined
    01 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 00:56
    The average rating of opponents is useful, but could be more so. I want to know how good an opponent is. A player who only plays weak opponents will inflate his rating if he plays enough games. I want to know the average rating of the players he beat. For that matter, what was the average rating of players that beat him?
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 09:45
    Where you McCarthers right hand man ?
  4. Standard memberGovnarSmrti
    central scrutinizer
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 14:48
    when talking about stats... I was wondering if "my performance" statistics could be shown on other people's profiles? Precisely, I would like to see my performance with chosen player so I don't have to navigate to My Home -> My performance -> search for player's name... then click on games link. Some kind of our duels summary...
    Thanks.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '09 10:20
    Originally posted by GovnarSmrti
    when talking about stats... I was wondering if "my performance" statistics could be shown on other people's profiles? Precisely, I would like to see my performance with chosen player so I don't have to navigate to My Home -> My performance -> search for player's name... then click on games link. Some kind of our duels summary...
    Thanks.
    I was always taught that "Want never Gets" 😀 😀 😀
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    03 Sep '09 17:18
    Originally posted by GovnarSmrti
    Thanks.
    Nice idea.
  7. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '09 19:52
    We did not need to statistic blocks in our profile. There are some redundant informations. Space for other informations

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree