11 Oct '11 18:18
    Seems pretty cool to me.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 11:01
    Originally posted by paolo2504
    I don't like FB and i don't see any reason at all to mix RHP with it.
    No reason, no added value, no need to have social forum links and interaction.
    I tend to agree Paolo, it's a load of old cobblers and best left to those wanting to show themselves off ...( oops, my wife has a page )...hope it doesn't 'cost' the subscriber another penny.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Oct '11 12:07
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I tend to agree Paolo, it's a load of old cobblers and best left to those wanting to show themselves off ...( oops, my wife has a page )...hope it doesn't 'cost' the subscriber another penny.
    I reckon the people of Egypt would disagree.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Oct '11 18:50
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I reckon the people of Egypt would disagree.
    'best left to' in the western sense...not always, but have you seen the Arabic versions, radical right across the trans continental, Africa and the Middle East !!!?
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '11 05:07
    Originally posted by Russ
    Ok, lets get this clear. No data is going to Facebook. The Facebook page is just a RHP "presence" on Facebook. It is a page on Facebook, about RHP. Nothing more.

If in future there is an option to link an account from here to Facebook, then that will be discussed at the time, but this will be something initiated by the individual.
    Just so the RHP 'embrace' of Facebook doesn't reach for anything of mine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree