Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

  1. Subscriber Russonline
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '04 08:15 / 1 edit
    Nothing really constructive was achieved in this forum, and it was always experimental, so it has now been removed.

    Also, the help and site ideas forum has been broken into two.

    Expect further forum changes shortly.

    -Russ


  2. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    23 Sep '04 08:58
    Originally posted by Russ
    Also, the help and site ideas forum has been broken into two.
    I've never read this idea in the forums... and I love it! Russ, you still have the best ideas!
    Simple and good!
    th
  3. Standard member Mayharm
    the Mad
    23 Sep '04 09:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Nothing really constructive was achieved in this forum, and it was always experimental, so it has now been removed.

    Also, the help and site ideas forum has been broken into two.

    Expect further forum changes shortly.

    -Russ


    Huh?

    After it's baptism of fire and all the way up untill last night there was a small amount of reasonable debate over forum issues. There may or may not have been a lot "constructive" discussion but it was certainly cathartic.

    Now, due to the actions of one person, it's been closed?

    Now the next time someone decides to "act out" like that it will likely spoil one of the other forums. I urge you to reconsider.

    MÅ¥HÅRM
  4. Subscriber Russonline
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '04 09:42
    I had planned to remove it soon after its creation anyway.

    This is the first step in some coming forum moderation changes, which will make it redundant anyway.

    -Russ


  5. Standard member Mayharm
    the Mad
    23 Sep '04 10:04
    Originally posted by Russ
    I had planned to remove it soon after its creation anyway.

    This is the first step in some coming forum moderation changes, which will make it redundant anyway.

    -Russ


    Ah ok, I'll hold my breath

    MÅ¥HÅRM
  6. Subscriber Russonline
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '04 13:23
    I advise you don't hold your breath, it could be a number of days yet.

    -Russ