1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 Mar '22 13:142 edits
    A requested forum feature has now just gone live - look for the Today's Posts button which will show all public posts from the forums from the last 24 hours.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    31 Mar '22 14:202 edits
    So it's like a thread filled with posts from every RHP forum for that day. Nice.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to suggestions.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 Mar '22 15:021 edit
    This will be modified, as the initial feature request was to list threads with new posts together in one "virtual" forum, which is actually more useful.

edit : The revised version of this will be released tomorrow.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Apr '22 13:38
    This has been revised now to show the threads - like a virtual forum showing all threads over all public forums that have received new posts in the last 24 hours.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Apr '22 23:172 edits
    @russ said
    This will be modified, as the initial feature request was to list threads with new posts together in one "virtual" forum, which is actually more useful.
    Yes! That's what I actually wanted but I guess I didn't explain myself correctly. That's why PMed that site which had the feature.

Using the forum icons as links to the corresponding forum was a nice touch.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Apr '22 11:40
    @russ said
    A requested forum feature has now just gone live - look for the [=/board/todays-posts.php]Today's Posts[/] button which will show all public posts from the forums from the last 24 hours.
    "From the last 24 hours."

How is this figured, by date from one particular time zone, or all posts within the last 24 hours, meaning posts fall off this list 24 hours after their posting?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '22 14:27
    @suzianne said
    "From the last 24 hours."

How is this figured, by date from one particular time zone, or all posts within the last 24 hours, meaning posts fall off this list 24 hours after their posting?
    After some simple observation, I now see it is the latter.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 May '22 03:58
    @russ said
    A requested forum feature has now just gone live - look for the [=/board/todays-posts.php]Today's Posts[/] button which will show all public posts from the forums from the last 24 hours.
    Great idea. Well done vivify... and Russ!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree