1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 00:14
    Originally posted by Russ
    Sure.

Offering free flights to the US to your customers has a tremendous history of success in the past, so why the hell not!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_free_flights_promotion 😉

-Russ
    I feel i must point out that Ivangrice contributed £100 pounds of his own money to pay for Angie's ticket to London from the Netherlands for the first London Meet. He received no profit from this except a pint from me in Acton when i went to collect the money. He didn't stop there though, he got me an interview at his company as well!! I recon there are heaps of people on here who'd happily give up hard cash to strangers, we only need to encourage them. 😛 (Ivan, if you're reading this, thanks again for your generosity! I wish there were more people like you out there 😞:'()
  2. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 11:20
    Originally posted by ize
    one more for florida right here!
    One more for Florida meet!

Harri / Luck
  3. Chalk Village
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 11:08
    Always looking for a 'London' meet up..if anyone gets one organized...please do let me know.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 21:17
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    I feel i must point out that Ivangrice contributed £100 pounds of his own money to pay for Angie's ticket to London from the Netherlands for the first London Meet. He received no profit from this except a pint from me in Acton when i went to collect the money. He didn't stop there though, he got me an interview at his company as well!! I recon there are ...[text shortened]... , thanks again for your generosity! I wish there were more people like you out there 😞:'()
    £100? what a ripe off, i was looking at flights the other week and found a £35 return
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 12:19
    Originally posted by carjam
    Always looking for a 'London' meet up..if anyone gets one organized...please do let me know.
    Looking to do one around next febuary/march time. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree