1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 Jul '21 15:203 edits
    We do not process payments directly at RHP, and rely on established third party suppliers for taking payments for subscriptions that fund this service. A supplier we have used in the past is no longer possible to offer the services we require, so active legacy orders they process for us will be cancelled so everyone can migrate to our preferred payment processing suppliers.

If you have a relatively recent subscription (within 2 years approx) then you have either purchased it through Stripe.com, PayPal, the Google Pay, or Apple Pay. If this is the case, then this post is not relevant to you, so you can continue with your games and ignore this post.

If you have a legacy 2Checkout.com order which is still active, then please read the following.

If you have any doubt, on your "My Subscription" page, your subscription will be listed with 2Checkout.com shown as the payment processor.

Further to this recent thread...

Subscribers with legacy 2checkout orders paid using Mastercard

... 2Checkout.com (rebranded as Verifone) has stated that they are unable to provide payment processing for any cards going forward, and will be cancelling all subscriptions from next month (August) onwards.

All existing subscriptions will run their full term, of course, but you will not receive an email prompting you at renewals as you may have done in the past.

When your subscription period expires, you will receive a private message with a link on how to renew.

If your subscription expires, please consider resubscribing right away, your continued support will be very much appreciated. Thank you, and apologies for the inconvenience.

edit : If you have been directed here after a subscription cancellation, you can use the link below to renew. Thank you.

Renew subscription
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 19:58
    @Russ

I could be mistaken, but didn't you annonce this one last year (in fact I have an old susbcription information for 2checkout and a new one from last year with paypal...)
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Aug '21 09:22
    There has been a chain of events concluding with this announcement. The end of 2CO appeared inevitable, so I have tried to mitigate against the likely possibility of their sudden demise over the last 2 years...and just as well. It was not a pleasant experience cancelling long standing subscriptions, but hopefully subscribers will resubscribe as their subs expire over the year, and the impact of this will be diminished somewhat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree