Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    10 May '06 12:07
    If you are in the UK this summer, I would recommend the London meet up for some over the board play and a 'few' beers to boot.

    This is currently being organised within the forums : Thread 43106

    Photos from Nov 2005, when a similar event was held, can be found here >> http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/meetups/event.php?eventid=0

    -Russ
  2. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    15 May '06 17:44
    Russ,

    Could we have a vote to see what date would be best for everyone?

    Thanks
    Boris
  3. 17 May '06 14:43
    Hold off on that for the moment, James and I are trying to do something special... stay tuned.
  4. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    17 May '06 21:44
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Hold off on that for the moment, James and I are trying to do something special... stay tuned.
    w00t 4 teh ~j4m35~ and 5t4rr.
  5. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    18 May '06 16:56
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Hold off on that for the moment, James and I are trying to do something special... stay tuned.
    Yes, my internet is very soon to be connected. Once that happens, we're going to take it to the next level!!
  6. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    18 May '06 16:58
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Russ,

    Could we have a vote to see what date would be best for everyone?

    Thanks
    Boris
    A vote makes things very difficult to organise. What will probably happen is we'll announce a date well in advance so people can have time to put the date in their calender. The vote delayed the last meet by about a month or so cos no one could agree...
  7. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    18 May '06 21:42
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    A vote makes things very difficult to organise. What will probably happen is we'll announce a date well in advance so people can have time to put the date in their calender. The vote delayed the last meet by about a month or so cos no one could agree...
    It will still be in the summer right?
  8. 07 Jun '06 03:39
    Originally posted by Russ
    If you are in the UK this summer, I would recommend the London meet up for some over the board play and a 'few' beers to boot.

    This is currently being organised within the forums : Thread 43106

    Photos from Nov 2005, when a similar event was held, can be found here >> http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/meetups/event.php?eventid=0

    -Russ
    adorable lady who was playing Black on picture 17th
  9. Standard member bambee
    Lisa
    07 Jun '06 17:40
    Originally posted by drjegc
    adorable lady who was playing Black on picture 17th
    Not too sure about "adorable", lol.
  10. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    07 Jun '06 20:40
    Originally posted by bambee
    Not too sure about "adorable", lol.
    Lol, I was going to say it was you, but thought you might get a stalker
  11. 08 Jun '06 08:18
    Originally posted by bambee
    Not too sure about "adorable", lol.
    well I am too far to meet her
    as somebody said " the sight is the mirror of the soul ...."
    then I shouldn´t be wrong , should I ?

    BTW I love dogs too ! ( 2 boxers + 2 cocker spaniels )
  12. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    08 Jun '06 13:00
    Originally posted by drjegc
    well I am too far to meet her
    as somebody said " the sight is the mirror of the soul ...."
    then I shouldn´t be wrong , should I ?

    BTW I love dogs too ! ( 2 boxers + 2 cocker spaniels )
    Only two boxers? Do you not wash either?
  13. 08 Jun '06 19:21
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Only two boxers? Do you not wash either?
    hahaha, its summer on the jungle !
  14. 08 Jun '06 19:33
    and I meant its summer in the jungle because of the dry season on the amazon forest of Peru, on reality we are on the winter season and its cold and moist at the coast ( Lima and other cities and ports ) ... its cold on the highlands but at noon there is a shining sun who warms you ... even at 4200 meters of altitude ... and finally the jungle is very hot !
  15. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    09 Jun '06 12:41 / 2 edits
    New thread in General...