1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 09:11
    Originally posted by Russ
    A new message log has been released which is accessible without navigating to a new page. (Available during play from either the existing 'message log' button, or below any new message you receive during play.)

A game log has also been added which gives an illustrated summary of the game so far (including message history too). Link next to the "analyse gam ...[text shortened]... ant to hide any message above the board temporarily, just click the '[name] says...' bar.
    Isn't the "time left" field in the game list itself new, too? I particularly like that one.

Richard
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 09:14
    I like the now message system.

There is just one gremlin in the system. If you write a message - then promote a pawn - on the next screen, your meassage has your opponents avatar and says it is from your opponent.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 20:56
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I like the now message system.

There is just one gremlin in the system. If you write a message - then promote a pawn - on the next screen, your meassage has your opponents avatar and says it is from your opponent.
    Wasn't that fixed already, many moons ago?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree