1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 11:281 edit
    The monthly map stats were accidentally reset 10 days in to the month, rather than on the 1st of next month. All these stats can be recalculated, but even recalculating one player appears to bring the entire service to a halt.

This is not a complete disaster, it is a throw away statistic anyway, but I will monitor the table over the next few days and update the figures for the leading players during quieter periods.

Apologies to all effected.

-Russ
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 13:25
    I take you have updated helden already. I know he is prolific but 5400 since midnight - I would like to know how which broadband provider he uses!

Generally the new tables are an improvement, 30 people to a page enables 10 more people to be on page one of every category. For those of us sad enough to remotely care about these things(I'm now on page one of the total moves table) it is a small enhancement to our enjoyment of the site.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 13:45
    I did him first, because I knew recalculating his moves was a worst case scenario. And the result was not pleasant.

I will update others over the weekend.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 23:41
    You can't sort by wins, losses and draws anymore

Also, updating it once a day seems to be a step backwards, now when I've spent an hour moving I can't see where I am at the MAP race

(not that it currently matters taking my move rate into consideration)

It looks nice and lean but the functuality (is that spelled right ??) is greatly reduced

Just my thoughts
    Boris
  5. Philippines
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 15:24
    Hip-hop Chess

😲
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 12:47
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    functuality
    Functionality (like nationality but with a func prefix instead of nat - who is a friend of mine, by the way - nat, not func - func is a punk - func once sunk nat, NOT!).
  7. NYC
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 05:52
    Originally posted by stocken
    Functionality (like nationality but with a func prefix instead of nat - who is a friend of mine, by the way - nat, not func - func is a punk - func once sunk nat, NOT!).
    I didn't um-- I couldn't uh-- what?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree