1. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 23:12
    Russ: Great job. It would be nice to be able to pull up ANY PLAYERS 'My Performace' page, not just our own. Any thoughts on that?

Ravello: I've played you more than anybody else; and I'm 9-4-4 against you. 🙂 Paultopia is a close second....I miss paultopia, he was a great opponent and addition to the forums....

--tmetzler
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Mar '05 11:44
    Yes, I very nearly put that in. It is no effort to do so.

The only thing that stopped me was the fact the performance pages for some players are huge - and I had nightmares of players clicking through each of their opponents viewing their performance stats. (A bandwidth black hole for sure&hellip😉

I will revisit this in the future though, I am sure some optimisations can be made.

-Russ
  3. West Virginia
    Moves
    25 Mar '05 19:36
    What about just a summary, like the bottom total line?
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Mar '05 21:45
    Ragnorak: no,I haven't database or such things,it should be a technical glitch.

Tim:thanks,I look for playing you when I'll be under 20 games again.

Russ:please take a look at it,I get only the green page with the TFC logo on top left ,but no stats.

Thanks.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '05 12:36
    Originally posted by Ravello
    [b]Ragnorak: no,I haven't database or such things,it should be a technical glitch.

Tim:thanks,I look for playing you when I'll be under 20 games again.

Russ:please take a look at it,I get only the green page with the TFC logo on top left ,but no stats.

Thanks.[/b]
    Have you waited a very long? There is a LOT of data going down the wire for some people. Your browser will take a little while to get it all, and then to render it.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Mar '05 15:14
    Originally posted by Russ
    Have you waited a very long? There is a LOT of data going down the wire for some people. Your browser will take a little while to get it all, and then to render it.

-Russ
    I just left the page hanging for 20 minutes but nothing.
    It downloads all in few seconds,then says ''operation completed'',and as I said,I don't get a blank page,I get a timeforchess page (greenish) with the Tfc logo on top left.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Apr '05 14:11
    We will move this discussion elsewhere.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree