Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    09 Feb '06 11:02 / 2 edits
    In the never ending battle to optimise the site to support more users, and to just improve the general responsiveness, I have changed the way the player tables work.

    Each player is now ranked every 24 hours, and that rank will remain regardless of changes in the stats during the day until the ranking is refreshed.

    To do this we had to lose some of the clickable columns from before, but to compensate a search facility has been included.

    -Russ
  2. Standard member Chakan
    Oro!
    09 Feb '06 11:06
    Originally posted by Russ
    In the never ending battle to optimise the site to support more users, and to just improve the general responsiveness, I have changed the way the player tables work.

    Each player is now ranked every 24 hours, and that rank will remain regardless of changes in the stats during the day until the tanking is refreshed.

    To do this we had to lose some of the clickable columns from before, but to compensate a search facility has been included.

    -Russ
    Very cool

    Like it a lot.
  3. 09 Feb '06 11:06
    non movers from >100 days are back in there
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    09 Feb '06 11:22
    Originally posted by soulby
    non movers from >100 days are back in there
    You are right. (My mistake - it was still set to 1000 for testing). Back to 100 now.

    -Russ
  5. Standard member Drax946
    The Chess Clan
    09 Feb '06 16:38
    Russ,

    It seem to re-sort when you click the "Find Me" link. Example: MAP of the Month.

    If I try to sort by column again then it looses me. If I "Find Me" again it's not sorted by Moves for the Month still.

    Looks great though!
  6. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    10 Feb '06 07:39
    Why is the order of the MAP out of place? As in not in order of moves made?
  7. Standard member Nemesio
    Ursulakantor
    10 Feb '06 08:03
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Why is the order of the MAP out of place? As in not in order of moves made?
    Originally posted by Russ
    Each player is now ranked every 24 hours, and that rank will remain regardless of changes in the stats during the day until the ranking is refreshed.
  8. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    10 Feb '06 09:38
    It appears the MAP of the month was mistakenly reset last night. This is now being rectified. (What amateurs run this place? )

    -Russ
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    10 Feb '06 11:27
    Originally posted by Drax946
    Russ,

    It seem to re-sort when you click the "Find Me" link. Example: MAP of the Month.

    If I try to sort by column again then it looses me. If I "Find Me" again it's not sorted by Moves for the Month still.

    Looks great though!
    A fix for this will be arriving shortly.

    -Russ