1. Standard membertbearc3896
    Happy Bear
    Traverse City, Mi
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 08:162 edits
    Thank You Chrs & Russ. This is the fist time in the three years that found the site dowm You guy;s are geat at get things resoved so fast! GOOD WORK! And again Thank you for being on top of these proplems sa fast you were. RHP RULES! And it due to you TWO! :🙂
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 08:56
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Thread 86160

D
    Thanks, but the link given is only getting me back to this thread with no further information.

My questions are: Are the history information lost forever or are they retrievable? Is there any time schedule when the game history will be complete again?

(By the way - I still think RHP is a great site!)
  3. The sky
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 09:40
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Thanks, but the link given is only getting me back to this thread with no further information.

My questions are: Are the history information lost forever or are they retrievable? Is there any time schedule when the game history will be complete again?

(By the way - I still think RHP is a great site!)
    "We will be considering how best to address this issue with regards to correcting the data and Russ will be online shortly with a more detailed update." (from the first post of this thread)
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 09:59
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    "We will be considering how best to address this issue with regards to correcting the data and Russ will be online shortly with a more detailed update." (from the first post of this thread)
    Oh, but shortly to me is far less than 7 hours...

What I would like is an answer like: "Don't worry, the games history is about to be fully corrected within a period of t hours from now. This glitch is only temporary."

What I fear most is an answer like this: "Sorry to say, the corrupted history of games is not possible to recover. You have to live with it."
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 10:11
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Oh, but shortly to me is far less than 7 hours...

What I would like is an answer like: "Don't worry, the games history is about to be fully corrected within a period of t hours from now. This glitch is only temporary."

What I fear most is an answer like this: "Sorry to say, the corrupted history of games is not possible to recover. You have to live with it."

You have to live with it. 😛
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 10:52
    Follow up here Thread 86184.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree