1. Joined
    16 Mar '11
    Moves
    03 May '13 13:07
    I am using a work computer (the site is called chessatwork) and so do not have permissions to upgrade. Is there any way I can continue using the site without the move problems?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 May '13 13:14
    Originally posted by akblake5
    I am using a work computer (the site is called chessatwork) and so do not have permissions to upgrade. Is there any way I can continue using the site without the move problems?
    Which browser are you locked into? (If you don't know, please check the first post of this thread)
  3. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    03 May '13 18:27
    Originally posted by Russ
    I will try to address the scrolling, which is not really acceptable. What screen resolution are you using?
    I am using a 1440 x 900 resolution with the Acer LCD monitor X193W. There is no larger resolution available by the laptop driver and lower makes more scrolling. Being old and hard to see (that is why my game is so poorly rated: can't see all the attacks, lol) makes it necessary for the larger screen.

Dennis
  4. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    08 May '13 02:15
    I have Chrome and am still having trouble moving my pieces. What do I do?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 May '13 09:512 edits
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    I have Chrome and am still having trouble moving my pieces. What do I do?
    Can you send a feedback with exact browser version (from the menu, select "About Chrome" or just enter "chrome://chrome" in the address bar.)

And can you describe the problem you are having in detail?

Also, just in case it is related to the zoom issue, press the ctrl key and 0 (zero) when using RHP to reset zoom to 100% and let me know if problem continues. Thanks.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '11
    Moves
    09 May '13 02:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    24 Mar '08
    Moves
    27 May '13 11:39
    Thank you ...the problem has been resolved. I must be v thick

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree