1. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 04:22
    Originally posted by beatlemania
    Why does it seem like whenever Russ fixes something and bans timeouts for ONE FREAKIN' DAY everyone can't stop complaining?!? What if Russ never fixed anything?? Then this site would fall apart and you wouldn't have this site to play on. I've got a couple timeouts waiting for the mouse to click them, but I'm not complaining. We all ought to be happy ...[text shortened]... ave someone as dedicated as Russ to make sure that this site is ship-shape.

Thanks Russ
    IMHO, we should be happy to have such a well maintained site, Iagree, thanks Russ.I also agree that the timeout announcement seems a bit odd and could have been avoided with a simple statement clarifing what 24 hours means (7:33 GMt to satisfy complaints from trigger happy dim-wits like me). I wasted almost 5 seconds working out what was meant when I could have spent this time practising speedy clicking on skulls🙄
  2. Joined
    12 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 05:00
    fine. why not? let's not get too ruffled about it. In the bigger picture, this is pretty trifling.
  3. Joined
    08 Apr '06
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 05:07
    My opponent hasn't moved for eleven days, and I can't time out his game??? Why couldn't you make it 2 hrs instead 24 hrs? Does anyone read this? Oh, this forum is useless, it's just here to look like someone cares. Really, if this was read there would be some kind of response. Where are you? The person who cares about this is not here. No one is here. No one cares about anything posted here. What a waste of time and energy. It becomes difficult to think up something to write when you know there's no one there..
  4. SubscriberPianoman1online
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 06:39
    All this ridiculous whinging from pathetic losers who depend on timeouts to boost their flagging self-esteem! Just play the game and be thankful you have a wonderful well maintained site to play the King of games.
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 06:53
    Originally posted by wildemouse
    My opponent hasn't moved for eleven days, and I can't time out his game??? Why couldn't you make it 2 hrs instead 24 hrs? Does anyone read this? Oh, this forum is useless, it's just here to look like someone cares. Really, if this was read there would be some kind of response. Where are you? The person who cares about this is not here. No one is here. No ...[text shortened]... y. It becomes difficult to think up something to write when you know there's no one there..
    Somebody is reading, and somebody cares Wildemouse, but unconstructiveness has a bad habbit of falling behind the rest of the pack. 😵
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 07:17
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    All this ridiculous whinging from pathetic losers who depend on timeouts to boost their flagging self-esteem! Just play the game and be thankful you have a wonderful well maintained site to play the King of games.
    well said.
  7. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 07:27
    Originally posted by wildemouse
    Does anyone read this? Oh, this forum is useless, it's just here to look like someone cares.
    I think alot of ppl read this, and this forum is the Most Important of them all imo.🙂
  8. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 07:28
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    live by the 1/0, die by the 1/0

play a real game, instead of depending on timeouts
    What if you want to play tournaments, clanchallenges and clanleague games?
    Maybe you only play 'real' games with your friends😉
  9. Brisbane
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 07:48
    This was 0ver 30 hours ago now
  10. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 08:08
    Originally posted by Celsius I
    This was 0ver 30 hours ago now
    30?
    I think you exacly posted 24 hours and 15 minutes after Russ made the announcement.
  11. Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 08:55
    Originally posted by Russ
    Due to a site upgrade and the resulting outage that lasted over an hour early this morning (GMT), we have decided to suspend timeouts for 24 hours.
    I'm playing in a tournament...my opponent has had 21 days to make a move...he has been playing all his other games in this period but not ours... I assume he has lost interest since he is struggling...it would give me great pleasure to time him out...when will I get the opportunity?
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 09:04
    They are available once more.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 09:21
    Originally posted by acb123
    it would give me great pleasure to time him out
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree