1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 01:21
    The tournament auto-starts are starting to mess up. Some of the tournaments should have started yesterday morning.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 08:39
    The auto-starts are on hold. Soon after they went live we noticed a yet-to-be-resolved problem.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 11:30
    Originally posted by Russ
    The auto-starts are on hold. Soon after they went live we noticed a yet-to-be-resolved problem.

-Russ
    Russ

Don't want to bother you with feedback but i've been noticing some weird glitches on the site the last couple of days. When i click links occasionally no page loads, just a no.1 in the title of the page. Also, "Clan members info." no longer appears to be working. It has always been quite slow (i guess that's intentional as it must be server intensive to grab all that info) but i haven't been able to access it since friday. Just so you know.. 😉
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 20:19
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Russ

Don't want to bother you with feedback but i've been noticing some weird glitches on the site the last couple of days. When i click links occasionally no page loads, just a no.1 in the title of the page. Also, "Clan members info." no longer appears to be working. It has always been quite slow (i guess that's intentional as it must be server inten ...[text shortened]... ab all that info) but i haven't been able to access it since friday. Just so you know.. 😉
    Same stuff has been happening to me, too.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 21:39
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Russ

Don't want to bother you with feedback but i've been noticing some weird glitches on the site the last couple of days. When i click links occasionally no page loads, just a no.1 in the title of the page. Also, "Clan members info." no longer appears to be working. It has always been quite slow (i guess that's intentional as it must be server inten ...[text shortened]... ab all that info) but i haven't been able to access it since friday. Just so you know.. 😉
    Let me know if you think things have improved.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    24 Aug '07 09:14
    Let me know if you think things have improved.

-Russ
    Yes things appear to be much better now. 🙂
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Sep '07 02:182 edits
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Sep '07 02:19
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    The tournament auto-starts are starting to mess up. Some of the tournaments should have started yesterday morning.
    you know what I'm gonna say 😠
  9. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    13 Sep '07 18:24
    Now how about tournie auto starts after they've been open for entry after say 1 week. There are quite a few tournaments at the moment that are weeks if not months old and are 10-20 shy of the max entry.
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 13:03
    Auto-starts are now active again, so tournaments should kick off quite promptly after filling.

Also, for those who missed the post elsewhere, tournaments will now close and start after 14 days even if insufficient numbers entered.

-Russ
  11. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 22:06
    Auto-starts are now active again, so tournaments should kick off quite promptly after filling.

Also, for those who missed the post elsewhere, tournaments will now close and start after 14 days even if insufficient numbers entered.

-Russ
    Why did the November 2007 Mini Banded Quartets I 1600-1700 tournament start early with 10 entrants?

Tournament 2899
  12. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '07 15:251 edit
    It seems like tournaments are now starting about 15 minutes after it closes! Wow 😲!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree