1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    31 Jan '10 10:49
    Unstarted ladder games can now be timed. This fixes the 'game can't be deleted, can't claim a win' problem that has existed in ladder challenges until now.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    516121
    31 Jan '10 16:29
    Originally posted by Russ
    Unstarted ladder games can now be timed. This fixes the 'game can't be deleted, can't claim a win' problem that has existed in ladder challenges until now.
    What about banned players that can still be challenged? DanVM is listed as one I can challenge.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    07 Feb '10 17:50
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    What about banned players that can still be challenged? DanVM is listed as one I can challenge.
    Challenge "it", take the timeout and move up the ladder 🙂
  4. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    19 Feb '10 10:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    Unstarted ladder games can now be timed. This fixes the 'game can't be deleted, can't claim a win' problem that has existed in ladder challenges until now.
    I've got the same problem with a game the guy won't start. How do I get out of this so I can move on?
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    19 Feb '10 10:55
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I've got the same problem with a game the guy won't start. How do I get out of this so I can move on?
    Game 7189674 ?
    Wait till his time elapsed and time him out.
    "21 days per move. 21 days timebank.
    Black has 20 days 23 hours and 20 minutes to move. (plus timebank)
    Black has 21 days of timebank remaining."
Back to Top