1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Feb '07 15:185 edits
    A new “my subscription page” now replaces the place holder page that has been present for a few months.

It allows all you subscribing folks to check up on the status of your subscription, and when it will expire if it is a non-recurring subscription.

This feature has had a long painful birth (lots of data to review and clean ...🙄). One issue that has caused problems is that people have bought subscriptions for others, and have often done so anonymously. And we have a responsibility to protect their privacy, even though relatively few people are affected.

Therefore, if you cannot see your subscription or a subscription you have bought for someone else, please find any emails you may have received when subscribing (sent by 2checkout.com/2co.com), and enter the order number and email address used when placing the order. We can then safely confirm you bought your own subscription and it will be listed in future.

-Russ
  2. Subscriberinvigorateonline
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 11:241 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    A new “my subscription page” now replaces the place holder page that has been present for a few months.

It allows all you subscribing folks to check up on the status of your subscription, and when it will expire if it is a non-recurring subscription.

This feature has had a long painful birth (lots of data to review and clean ...🙄). One issue that has ca ...[text shortened]... n then safely confirm you bought your own subscription and it will be listed in future.

-Russ
    Hi Russ,

I have bought someone else a subscription in 2005. My card was debited again in 2006 for this player. I do not want it to be debited again this year but I'm prepared to let this player use the sub facilities until then.

How do I use the my sub page to do this?

I don't access the email address I gave you 5 years ago when I first registered. I'm wary of giving a valid email address as it gets cluttered with RHP stuff. Could the subscription details not be sent by PM?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 11:46
    Send feedback with the order number and we will take care of it.

-Russ
  4. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 23:04

This feature has had a long painful birth (lots of data to review and clean ...🙄). One issue that has ca ...[text shortened]... n then safely confirm you bought your own subscription and it will be listed in future.

-Russ
    Thanks, Russ. May I safely assume that people with recurring subscriptions will be notified if credit card info, such as expiration date, happens to be invalid when the time comes around for the automatic renewal of that subscription?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Feb '07 11:15
    Yes they will, but the email used at order, not just the email address used on RHP, must be kept up to date. 2Checkout send the reminders.

-Russ
  6. UK
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 12:15
    How can I change the email address 2CO have against my order?
  7. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 16:44
    Originally posted by martin williams
    How can I change the email address 2CO have against my order?
    Exactly. I want to change my email information to 2CO as well. Also, I do not have my original order number. It is in a cyberbin somewhere.

regards,

mochiron
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 20:27
    Originally posted by mochiron
    Exactly. I want to change my email information to 2CO as well. Also, I do not have my original order number. It is in a cyberbin somewhere.

regards,

mochiron
    If you click on the update billing details it will give you your previous order numbers.

This should allow you to contact the company and allow them to update your email details.
  9. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 04:30
    Originally posted by adramforall
    If you click on the [b]update billing details it will give you your previous order numbers.

This should allow you to contact the company and allow them to update your email details.[/b]
    thanks for the tip
  10. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 04:37
    Originally posted by adramforall
    If you click on the [b]update billing details it will give you your previous order numbers.

This should allow you to contact the company and allow them to update your email details.[/b]
    i pressed the update button. No information on previous billing number. and. I do not see and Updating billing button anywhere on the site.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 11:58
    i pressed the update button. No information on previous billing number. and. I do not see and Updating billing button anywhere on the site.
    Take a look at your 'My Subscription' page now. Your history has now been added to your account.

-Russ
  12. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 12:15
    Take a look at your 'My Subscription' page now. Your history has now been added to your account.

-Russ
    cheers Russ.

Sorry. Should have waited.
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 12:22
    cheers Russ.

Sorry. Should have waited.
    Not at all, I only sorted it out when I saw this thread.

-Russ
  14. UK
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 12:01
    Thanks Russ.
    🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree