Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

1. 08 Feb '16 23:46
    Disregard the imposters at the top of the table.
  2. 09 Feb '16 23:00
    yep its a race between Metallica and Wycombe again
  3. 10 Feb '16 00:53
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    Worthy foes meet again !!
  4. 10 Feb '16 22:21
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    haha the new integrity division, oh widget you legend!
  5. 10 Feb '16 22:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    haha the new integrity division, oh widget you legend!
    Sounds like an admission from you
  6. 10 Feb '16 22:29
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Sounds like an admission from you
    On the contrary i understand that if you cannot whup us you need to pretend we are not there.
  7. 10 Feb '16 22:53 / 1 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    bwahaha you have been scamming the system for years you and your saggy clan of baggsters.
  8. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    10 Feb '16 23:39
    bwahaha you have been scamming the system for years you and your saggy clan of baggsters.
    You get by with A LOT of help from your friends.
    You cannot do it without assistance and you know it.
    You are a cheat....and you admit it.
  9. 10 Feb '16 23:45
    Man oh man !!
    You sure do get thumbed down on a lot on your posts !!

Where is the karma ??
  10. 11 Feb '16 10:48
    Man oh man !!
    You sure do get thumbed down on a lot on your posts !!

Where is the karma ??
    With every thumb down I know I have hit the target
  11. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    11 Feb '16 15:46
    With every thumb down I know I have hit the target
    All you've managed to do is make a lot of enemies with people who don't even know you. I am sure out there in the real world you are a likeable enough guy. You must be quite the con artist to have gotten clan leaders to go along with you, in pretty much giving you points. It appears some are starting to see how you've manipulated them, and I do predict they will all see through you soon enough. Just hope Russ does the just thing and takes those stolen points from you. This is coming from one of the once most hated persons on this site, so heed my warning it is just a matter of time. The more people you piss off is not to your advantage. Take this advice from someone who knows!
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  12. 11 Feb '16 16:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    All you've managed to do is make a lot of enemies with people who don't even know you. I am sure out there in the real world you are a likeable enough guy. You must be quite the con artist to have gotten clan leaders to go along with you, in pretty much giving you points. It appears some are starting to see how you've manipulated them, and I do predict th ...[text shortened]... piss off is not to your advantage. Take this advice from someone who knows!
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Rusty Rusty people have so many issues, i don't have any, really I don't, we just wanna play chess and have an Easy Ride.
  13. 11 Feb '16 18:14
    Rusty Rusty people have so many issues, i don't have any, really I don't, we just wanna play chess and have an Easy Ride.
    You have had an Easy Ride with 2 clans we don't have to name.
  14. 11 Feb '16 18:32
    You have had an Easy Ride with 2 clans we don't have to name.
    Dude its my business as a clan leader to find challenges that are favourable to my clan and than give us winning chances.
  15. 11 Feb '16 19:25
    Dude its my business as a clan leader to find challenges that are favourable to my clan and than give us winning chances.
    That is correct !!
    I have stated his very position long ago when the accusations were aimed at our clan.

But when 2 or more clan leaders huddle together to manufacture multiple clan challenges designed to bring down
    another clan and make a mockery of a feature the site owners were kind
    enough to provide their paying subscribers,
    that is unethical !!

And that is called collusion !

I expect you will cry to high heaven NO PROOF !!

But when one of the clans you have been cozy with is named Anti-Metallica, the optics are not in your favor.

And when your actions bring about a rule change, site administration have obviously seen enough !!!