1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 19:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude its my business as a clan leader to find challenges that are favourable to my clan and than give us winning chances.
    That is correct !!
    I have stated his very position long ago when the accusations were aimed at our clan.

But when 2 or more clan leaders huddle together to manufacture multiple clan challenges designed to bring down
    another clan and make a mockery of a feature the site owners were kind
    enough to provide their paying subscribers,
    that is unethical !!

And that is called collusion !

I expect you will cry to high heaven NO PROOF !!

But when one of the clans you have been cozy with is named Anti-Metallica, the optics are not in your favor.

And when your actions bring about a rule change, site administration have obviously seen enough !!!
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 21:38
    Dude its my business as a clan leader to find challenges that are favourable to my clan and than give us winning chances.
    Listen to you cackle. Just say it for what it is. You conspired with others to get free points
    from lopsided challenges, and you have done it on multiple occasions.

This means you are a cheater....plain and simple.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 22:161 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Listen to you cackle. Just say it for what it is. You conspired with others to get free points
    from lopsided challenges, and you have done it on multiple occasions.

This means you are a cheater....plain and simple.
    Dude I issue and receive challenges, I evaluate them according to their parameters, if i find that they give us a sporting chance i accept them, if not I amend them and send them back sometimes with an explanation. I don't always get it right but that's because I am human and prone to aberration. I have not cheated, my players have not cheated, we just want to play chess. Please don't offer any advice on the ethics of lopsided challenges you have been engaging in them for years, well dude, now your time is up and we are the Chess Kings of the Internet. I told you I was coming to get you and take your citadel apart piece by piece, you did not believe me and now must suffer for your lack of faith.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 22:34
    Dude I issue and receive challenges, I evaluate them according to their parameters, if i find that they give us a sporting chance i accept them, if not I amend them and send them back sometimes with an explanation. I don't always get it right but that's because I am human and prone to aberration. I have not cheated, my players have not cheated, we ...[text shortened]... citadel apart piece by piece, you did not believe me and now must suffer for your lack of faith.
    LIAR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 23:16
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    LIAR
    No its true we just wanna play chess,
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 23:321 edit
    Dude I issue and receive challenges, I evaluate them according to their parameters, if i find that they give us a sporting chance i accept them, if not I amend them and send them back sometimes with an explanation. I don't always get it right but that's because I am human and prone to aberration. I have not cheated, my players have not cheated, we ...[text shortened]... citadel apart piece by piece, you did not believe me and now must suffer for your lack of faith.
    Your post is entirely accurate !!
    The problem is there is something missing from the front end.
    Goes something like this .......quote ...

"Clan leaders from clans Easy Riders, Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad meet in advance in fall of 2015 to discuss going after Metallica.
    They then set up a bunch of challenges where about half Easy Riders' clan members have a 400-600 point rating advantage over their opponents from the opposing clans.
    This is easy to do because:
    - Anti-Metallica does not have a player rated over 1200
    - Breaking Bad has 1 player rated at 1301. Everyone else is rated below that.
    - Easy Riders has 11 players rated over 1400.
    Then they decide to get the challenges set. Doesn't matter which clan issues the challenges to get them underway."

....un-quote

From here, Carrobie's response above flows naturally and appears to be quite truthful.

Glad I could help. Have a nice day !! 😀😀😀😀
  7. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 23:35
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Your post is entirely accurate !!
    The problem is there is something missing from the front end.
    Goes something like this .......quote ...

"Clan leaders from clans Easy Riders, Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad meet in advance in fall of 2015 to discuss going after Metallica.
    They then set up a bunch of challenges where about half Easy Riders' clan member ...[text shortened]... naturally and appears to be quite truthful.

Glad I could help. Have a nice day !! 😀😀😀😀
    and you forgot to add that players that were in Strategic Ultimatium and University of Chess Fun are in these clans, same people all over again, just different clan name
  8. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 23:38
    No its true we just wanna play chess,
    Then why did you collude with the Anti Metallica clan to get cheap points? Just perhaps this was the brainchild of the Anti Metallica clan to take down Metallica, but don't you see you are part and parcel to this scheme and should have rejected their challenges based upon principle. By the way, either Wycombe or my clan or perhaps both will kick your clan's ass before 2016 is over. Count on it.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 23:48
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    and you forgot to add that players that were in Strategic Ultimatium and University of Chess Fun are in these clans, same people all over again, just different clan name
    Thanks for that !!
    I didn't even notice. I just see the ratings in the challenges.

For some clans, this isn't about competing, it is about obsession.
    Your clan is a target too.

Speaking of Strategic Ultimatum, here we have a clan suspended for months, shut down, no leader and only 1 member.
    Sitting in 6th place in the 2016 Clan standings.
    This the left-overs from the fiasco in 2015.

This must surely be indicative of the damage being done to this popular feature.
    Site management must surely be aware of this and understand that
    more work needs to be done to clean this up.

This clan forum is a good platform for ideas. There have been some good ones already.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 00:20
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Then why did you collude with the Anti Metallica clan to get cheap points? Just perhaps this was the brainchild of the Anti Metallica clan to take down Metallica, but don't you see you are part and parcel to this scheme and should have rejected their challenges based upon principle. By the way, either Wycombe or my clan or perhaps both will kick your clan's ass before 2016 is over. Count on it.
    In some cases, it was difficult for Carrobie to reject the challenges since he issued them !! 😲😲
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 08:511 edit
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Bwahahah tell me why I'm not scared, oh thats right! we have double Wycombes points and almost triple yours! Your time is up, come in number twenty one, your time is up (the Metallica pirate ship hauls anchor and pulls into port, almost a shipwreck) 😵 What you gonna do forkers shout and wave your fist at us from the shore while we sail away into the sunset gleefully?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 08:533 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    In some cases, it was difficult for Carrobie to reject the challenges since he issued them !! 😲😲
    Yes I also issue as well as receive challenges, amazing eh? Yes we are,

The Easy Riders, fighting tyranny, skullduggery and saggy baggsters everywhere to bring justice to the clan system! showing from Sunday, certificate PG 😵
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 14:581 edit
    Bwahahah tell me why I'm not scared, oh thats right! we have double Wycombes points and almost triple yours! Your time is up, come in number twenty one, your time is up (the Metallica pirate ship hauls anchor and pulls into port, almost a shipwreck) 😵 What you gonna do forkers shout and wave your fist at us from the shore while we sail away into the sunset gleefully?
    Clan challenge 281025
    Clan challenge 281024
    Clan challenge 280872
    Clan challenge 280726
    Clan challenge 280621
    Clan challenge 280444
    Clan challenge 280319
    Clan challenge 279318
    Clan challenge 279173
    Clan challenge 279041
    Clan challenge 278877
    Clan challenge 278037
    Clan challenge 277479
    Clan challenge 277308

Those total 360 points for your cheating scheme.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 17:40
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 18:00
    we just like playing chess, whats wrong with that?
    The way you play, you are playing with yourselves

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree