Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by roma45
have you nothing better to do than stalk me?

non sub scum deserve nothing but contempt,

original post was removed, probably at your request, at least have the balls to post using your alter ego,

every one knows who you really are, now take your hand out of the sock and talk properly its just a mumble i hear
Wtf?

I was replying to Robbie an hour or so ago , when YOU trolled me!

Please , if you choose to reply, at least have the honour to address your lying, as pointed out above.

And your contempt for people in dire financial circumstances is, frankly, contemptible.

As for the latest post, tad too much irn bru, I fear, aroma

Time for bed

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
that is a blatant lie

I have checked back. Maybe you should have before posting.

I first posted on this thread at the top of p7, on 23rd Oct at 23.43, in reply to an ironic post which was removed.

YOURS is the very next post , at 16.32 on 24th Oct, in which you call me a 'sockpuppet'

I think it is clear(ish) from that post that you pr ...[text shortened]... ell me Robbie originally used that term, so any complaint will doubtless be bounced back to him.
If you want to play in the clan or General forums, any of them for that matter. It is best to have a thick skin. I learned that years ago!!!

-VR

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
If you want to play in the clan or General forums, any of them for that matter. It is best to have a thick skin. I learned that years ago!!!

-VR
Oh, thanks, but I do have a thick skin

I also enjoy the taunting!

Thanks for the advise

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Nov 16

Oh, thanks, but I do have a thick skin

I also enjoy the taunting!

Thanks for the advise
Hey dude. You might want to quit while you're...........way behind

We already have a forum football. His name is robbie carrobie. We punt him from one end of the forum to the other.

Sometimes we bring in replacement balls called Lemondrop and McGayo. We have some fun booting them around as well.

Unfortunately we have enough footballs for now. Thanks for offering though. We'll keep you in mind.

st johnstone

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Hey dude. You might want to quit while you're...........way behind

We already have a forum football. His name is robbie carrobie. We punt him from one end of the forum to the other.

Sometimes we bring in replacement balls called Lemondrop and McGayo. We have some fun booting them around as well.

Unfortunately we have enough footballs for now. Thanks for offering though. We'll keep you in mind.
might take this to site ideas

some forums mainly the clan forum only paying members should be allowed to post, non sub scum should make do with the general forum.
former paying players who used to be in a clan can post, mainly those who have cancelled their sub in protest of the blatant cheating by the sisters thats being allowed to continue unpunished.
so no non sub scum or sock puppets allowed

that seems fair

Moves
06 Nov 16
2 edits

[b]I think what Roma is trying to say is that carrobie used to abuse anyone (who didn't agree with him) and who wasn't a subscriber on this forum "non sub scum". Its nothing against you personally champ, just having a go at carrobie.

He seems to have changed his spots now though as you seem to be one of his supporters. Funny how non subscribers that do ...[text shortened]... "non sub scum" yet you who support him don't seem to be tarred with the same brush. Watch your back.
Hi there, champ. Seems I do have to 'watch my back' about types who 'have changed their spots', but not from Carrobie.

So I am losing this argument because....well because you say so, it seems. Then some cr@p about robbie being a football that the class bullies try to kick around.

I'll stick to

a) Roma accused me of being a sockpuppet, then has nothing to back it up, apart from at the moment ranting that 'everyone knows who you are'. Please enlighten us

b) the same head bullyboy, Roma, arrogantly claimed he was not the first person to call me a sockpuppet , then when it was pointed out to him, and anyone else who scrolls back a couple of pages that he is a liar, refuses to engage in that argument either. Can't say I blame him for that.

Yep, miles behind in this argument, me! Honestly, Champ, wonder why I bother.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16
1 edit

Great use of word play (if meant!), robbie.

Do you ever reflect on the possibility that some players may not be able to afford a sub?

Do they deserve the label 'scum' as handed out so gleefully by aroma and, apparently, yourself?

Just a thought
Ummm have I reflected on it, no I cannot say that I have if I am honest. Scum is a pejorative term for sure but its not being used in a kind of literal sense more as hyperbole I would say. I think it stems from way back when the site first started, although I cannot be sure and people used the term to kind of malign their opponents as free loaders.

To put it in context, when I was a non subscriber I would often be subject to the same indignities when I commented in the clan forum by the likes of Roma45 and radioactive69 as well as mghrn55. When roma45 was banned he became a non subscriber and when he returned as a non subscriber was made subject to the same vitriol he dished out himself.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Nov 16

Hi there, champ. Seems I do have to 'watch my back' about types who 'have changed their spots', but not from Carrobie.

So I am losing this argument because....well because you say so, it seems. Then some cr@p about robbie being a football that the class bullies try to kick around.

I'll stick to

a) Roma accused me of being a sockpuppet, ...[text shortened]... e him for that.

Yep, miles behind in this argument, me! Honestly, Champ, wonder why I bother.
It sounds like you've become really upset.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you just trying to save you a bit of grief.

If you're masochistic enough to stay in here and have Roma punt you all round the forum why should I stand in your way. It actually is quite amusing but hey.......if you're into that kind of thing........by all means, hang around for our amusement.

Not sure what you're alluding to about types that change their spots etc...........but hey.....if your cryptic message has gone over my head........then dang......um........who cares.

You only need to watch your back when Lemondrop pokes his nose in. It's strictly backs to the wall then........oh......and never........absolutely never bend down to pick something up when Lemondrop is in here. You might be in for a very nasty surprise !!!

Also.........I didn't even know you were in an argument......who with ???

I've seen you post a few times.........seen Roma mop the floor with you.......and that about sums it up. If you are having an argument with someone..........I must have missed that.

Anyway........it's nice to have you aboard.........how's the MMA going ???

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ummm have I reflected on it, no I cannot say that I have if I am honest. Scum is a pejorative term for sure but its not being used in a kind of literal sense more as hyperbole I would say. I think it stems from way back when the site first started, although I cannot be sure and people used the term to kind of malign their opponents as free loaders. ...[text shortened]... when he returned as a non subscriber was made subject to the same vitriol he dished out himself.
You just sub scum now carrobiešŸ˜µ

Moves
06 Nov 16

It sounds like you've become really upset.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you just trying to save you a bit of grief.

If you're masochistic enough to stay in here and have Roma punt you all round the forum why should I stand in your way. It actually is quite amusing but hey.......if you're into that kind of thing........by all means, hang around f ...[text shortened]... have missed that.

Anyway........it's nice to have you aboard.........how's the MMA going ???
Hi there champ.

You might want to give some of those full stops back, someone else might need them

Quite a punctuation party

So, to sum up (yet again) , roma is 'mopping the floor with me' because he accuses me of being a sockpuppet with no evidence or because he lies about being the first to call me a sockpuppet?

Ok. You are a sockpuppet and I was NOT the first to call you that. Wow, winning arguments on here is really easy

have a nice day, champ

st johnstone

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ummm have I reflected on it, no I cannot say that I have if I am honest. Scum is a pejorative term for sure but its not being used in a kind of literal sense more as hyperbole I would say. I think it stems from way back when the site first started, although I cannot be sure and people used the term to kind of malign their opponents as free loaders. ...[text shortened]... when he returned as a non subscriber was made subject to the same vitriol he dished out himself.
you have used the term non sub scum more than anyone on here, but for some reason you dont use it towards one poster on here. future sister?

freeloaders who do not or have never played in a clan have no place in here, unless hes your new groupie

st johnstone

Moves
06 Nov 16

Hi there champ.

You might want to give some of those full stops back, someone else might need them

Quite a punctuation party

So, to sum up (yet again) , roma is 'mopping the floor with me' because he accuses me of being a sockpuppet with no evidence or because he lies about being the first to call me a sockpuppet?

Ok. You are a sockpu ...[text shortened]... first to call you that. Wow, winning arguments on here is really easy

have a nice day, champ
do you work for the grammar police?
perhaps if you had a real job you might afford a sub, instead of being a freeloading non sub scum.
give your hero robbie a shout he might need help with big issue sales

Moves
06 Nov 16
1 edit

do you work for the grammar police?
perhaps if you had a real job you might afford a sub, instead of being a freeloading non sub scum.
give your hero robbie a shout he might need help with big issue sales
gosh , 'grammar police'. Ouch! Is this what 'being booted around the forum' is like? Think I can live with it

Are you ever going to explain why you lied about not being the first person to call me a 'sockpuppet', or explain how I have got that all wrong and you didn't lie?

No, thought not.

Did I ever say I couldnt afford a sub? No, thought not. And I see you have decided someone has died and you are King again, making rules about who can post in here.

sadly, you can't. And I can post all I like.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16

You just sub scum now carrobiešŸ˜µ
King Carrobie if you don't mind?

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16
2 edits

you have used the term non sub scum more than anyone on here, but for some reason you dont use it towards one poster on here. future sister?

freeloaders who do not or have never played in a clan have no place in here, unless hes your new groupie
more than anyone, have you been counting its use? and have empirical evidence for that assertion? Of course not, you don't do evidence.

Blood on the tracks has every right to post here, its a public forum.