Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Sorry . was what I said vulgar? Just looked in after a couple of days
no not you, the foul mouthed reprobates metallica and their flunkies.

st johnstone

Moves
27 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no not you, the foul mouthed reprobates metallica and their flunkies.
wow talking non sub scum i see

Moves
27 Oct 16

Originally posted by roma45
wow talking non sub scum i see
thanks, Robbie. It must have been quite bad to be deleted from here!

Must have rattled his cage a bit, he is now posting gobbledygook. Do the words above form a coherent sentence to you?

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16

Must have rattled his cage a bit, he is now posting gobbledygook. Do the words above form a coherent sentence to you?
No he's frothing copious amounts of drool, its what zombies do when confronted with realities beyond their understanding.

m

Moves
27 Oct 16
1 edit

I personally have no problem with you posting to the forum.

Welcome to the snake pit !!

I am confident you will get up to speed with what is posted here.

Hopefully a subscription will soon follow.

Have fun. 🙂

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
27 Oct 16

No he's frothing copious amounts of drool, its what zombies do when confronted with realities beyond their understanding.
I think what Roma is trying to say is that carrobie used to abuse anyone (who didn't agree with him) and who wasn't a subscriber on this forum "non sub scum". Its nothing against you personally champ, just having a go at carrobie.

He seems to have changed his spots now though as you seem to be one of his supporters. Funny how non subscribers that don't agree with him are "non sub scum" yet you who support him don't seem to be tarred with the same brush. Watch your back.

Read a few threads Blood on the Tracks and you'll see that carrobie is a liar and a cheat and has done everything in his power to destroy the enjoyment many people had playing in the clan system, purely out of jealousy and hatred of the top clan Metallica. Tall poppy syndrome I'm afraid.

Moves
27 Oct 16
1 edit

Thanks

'Snake Pit' may be an insult to snakes!

I have a little more time on my hands now, so was looking at maybe subscribing, and read a few threads on here out of interest, as I would hope to join a couple of clans.

I can see an argument that non - subscribers shouldnt post on a forum where you have to BE a subscriber to join (a clan). But as I said before, not breaking any rules doing it.

I am much on the outside looking in, but you Metallica/Easy Riders/3 sisters(?) etc seem to be having lots of fun!

rc

Moves
27 Oct 16
1 edit

Thanks

'Snake Pit' may be an insult to snakes!

I have a little more time on my hands now, so was looking at maybe subscribing, and read a few threads on here out of interest, as I would hope to join a couple of clans.

I can see an argument that non - subscribers shouldnt post on a forum where you have to BE a subscriber to join (a clan). ...[text shortened]... tside looking in, but you Metallica/Easy Riders/3 sisters(?) etc seem to be having lots of fun!
yes Metallica and their flunkies are like a giant bouncy castle, we just love jumping up and down on them, boing! boing! boing!

m

Moves
27 Oct 16

yes Metallica and their flunkies are like a giant bouncy castle, we just love jumping up and down on them, boing! boing! boing!
Thanks for providing a prospective member of this site with your usual baby talk. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Oct 16

robbie,
One thing you can say about Metallica is they don't have points handed to them on a silver platter, which must be gold by now there have been hundreds from 3 other clans like "Easy Riders" have. For the new members: Those clans are Breaking bad, Anti-Metallica, & Arrow, which we have proven over and over again.

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
28 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Thanks for providing a prospective member of this site with your usual baby talk. 😀
you are most welcome.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
I believe he has been here from 2014 which wouldn't exactly make him a new member. IF we are talking about the same Prospective Member.

Regards,
-VR

Moves
29 Oct 16
1 edit

As the 'PM' in question, it is true that I joined around 2 years ago, but only played a few games, then got busy and didn't play for 18 months or so. Then had more time on my hands,so started again 4/5 months ago.

Not that it matters what my history is. Annoyed by just one poster who was v rude. ..still struggling to see how I am a 'sock puppet' having googled it. Maybe he will have the courtesy to explain. Maybe not.

Thanks for all decent posts from other members. Nice to read the debate on another thread in this forum, in which constructive ideas are being discussed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Oct 16

As the 'PM' in question, it is true that I joined around 2 years ago, but only played a few games, then got busy and didn't play for 18 months or so. Then had more time on my hands,so started again 4/5 months ago.
BOTK,

Thank you for clearing that up.

Kind Regards,
-VR

Moves
29 Oct 16

Nothing to clear up, thanks for supportive posts

You mean BOTT?