1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    326101
    02 Dec '16 22:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a PM? well how convenient for you, link or lie Crusty, I am calling you out!
    You might be surprised by some of the things your hero has said.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    490129
    02 Dec '16 23:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a PM? well how convenient for you, link or lie Crusty, I am calling you out!
    Wobbie,
    I only wish I could, but I remember GB getting in trouble and getting a forum ban for sharing a P.M. with someone else. What reason would I possibly have to lie about this. I can tell you though he claims to be no part of anything you do!!! FACT!!!

    -VR
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    326101
    03 Dec '16 00:15
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    I only wish I could, but I remember GB getting in trouble and getting a forum ban for sharing a P.M. with someone else. What reason would I possibly have to lie about this. I can tell you though he claims to be no part of anything you do!!! FACT!!!

    -VR
    I too have long strings of messages little v sent to me. They tell the true story.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    62325
    03 Dec '16 00:46
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I have seen your emails to him
    Your pants are on fire
    And I've seen the emails that you sent to VESPIN.........whoo.........smoking hot !!!!!

    Dude, you should be an erotic novelist !!!!
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    326101
    03 Dec '16 07:36
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    how you doing little girl? I am so glad you are there. After you ran, hid, and stopped talking to me and cried I was not in my head or something to that affect?

    As for chicken, you have my email. Feel free to contact me anytime you like. Now be a good little boy and drink your milk and go to bed. The adults are talking. Now I have to come and complete my ...[text shortened]... e you ran like a little girl.

    Take care tough guy. lol lol You are one funny little man. 🙂
    Anyone who can write such drivel must be borderline insane.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Dec '16 09:56
    Originally posted by Startreader
    You might be surprised by some of the things your hero has said.
    I somehow doubt it.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Dec '16 09:572 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    I only wish I could, but I remember GB getting in trouble and getting a forum ban for sharing a P.M. with someone else. What reason would I possibly have to lie about this. I can tell you though he claims to be no part of anything you do!!! FACT!!!

    -VR
    Then we have only your word Crusty and well that can hardly be trusted and I have my own PM denouncing your slanderous remarks anyway.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    490129
    03 Dec '16 13:471 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Then we have only your word Crusty and well that can hardly be trusted and I have my own PM denouncing your slanderous remarks anyway.
    Wobbie,
    As you are aware sharing a P.M. could get me a forum ban, and vespin, you, or Mr. Potatoe are not worth it. You can believe what you want. Just know vespin CLAIMS he has no association with what you are doing in the clan Challenges. I think he full of B.S. too!!!

    If I was a betting man which I am not, I would bet my word is more trusted on this site than yours is right now!!!

    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    490129
    03 Dec '16 13:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I somehow doubt it.
    Wobbie,
    Then you would indeed be surprised as he seems to be denouncing everything you are doing to more than just one person.

    Kindest Regards,
    All the best to your lovely wife,
    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Dec '16 14:44
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    Then you would indeed be surprised as he seems to be denouncing everything you are doing to more than just one person.

    Kindest Regards,
    All the best to your lovely wife,
    -VR
    More wired to the moon spangled propaganda.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    490129
    03 Dec '16 15:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    More wired to the moon spangled propaganda.
    Wobbie,

    Just sit back and sip on a few more brews. Stay in your little fantasy world if you wish.

    -VR
Back to Top