1. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 01:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Shall we anoint the Kings of the Internet chess now? Why wait till December its clear that no one will be able to catch them they are so far outta sight! Why must they suffer the moral hypocrisy and trash talking of the hoi polloi who have as yet failed to resign themselves to their ignominious fate? All hail the Easy Riders! 😵
    Is this a Lance Armstrong reference? "Easy Riders" seems to be a good poetic fit.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 04:19
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    I dont think i have stoked up anyone except the same person who thumbs me down (but i know who that is)
    i just gave you a thumbs up. 🙂
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 04:23
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    (To the tune of shaggy) it wasn't me
    Thumbs up!!! Now that was a funny reference!!! Love that song. lol lol 🙂
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 04:35
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Thumbs up!!! Now that was a funny reference!!! Love that song. lol lol 🙂
    Buuuuck buck its Super Chicken !!!!!
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:08
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Buuuuck buck its Super Chicken !!!!!
    how you doing little girl? I am so glad you are there. After you ran, hid, and stopped talking to me and cried I was not in my head or something to that affect?

As for chicken, you have my email. Feel free to contact me anytime you like. Now be a good little boy and drink your milk and go to bed. The adults are talking. Now I have to come and complete my inspirational words.

Hail to the Easy Riders!!!!!!! My apologies to Robbie for being late with this.

Okay, you can go back to being a keyboard warrior that you are. You are the toughest out of all of them. You can really type partner. Wow. Very impressive. I am working on getting you Kleenex. lol lol lol Cant believe you ran like a little girl.

Take care tough guy. lol lol You are one funny little man. 🙂
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:18
    how you doing little girl? I am so glad you are there. After you ran, hid, and stopped talking to me and cried I was not in my head or something to that affect?

As for chicken, you have my email. Feel free to contact me anytime you like. Now be a good little boy and drink your milk and go to bed. The adults are talking. Now I have to come and complete my ...[text shortened]... e you ran like a little girl.

Have absolutely no idea what you're ranting on about...........but then again nobody ever does.

Look up in the sky.........is it a bird.......is it a plane........no it's Super Chicken !!!!!!!!

Common Super Chicken.........give us one of your war cries

Buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck !!!!!!!!!
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:27
    Heres VESPIN'S theme song

YouTube
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:28
    i just gave you a thumbs up. 🙂
    But you told us you don't do thumbs up or down.

That'll be like you're not posting here because you're not allowed to.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:33

As for chicken, you have my email. Feel free to contact me anytime you like. Now be a good little boy and drink your milk and go to bed. The adults are talking. Now I have to come and complete my ...[text shortened]... e you ran like a little girl.

All anyone needs to know about Vespin's thought processes are there.

Oh, and remember, he told us he's not going to post here any more because he's not allowed to.

That's how big and brave he is. That's how much sense he makes.
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 08:46
    Originally posted by Startreader

Oh, and remember, he told us he's not going to post here any more because he's not allowed to.

Security guards are employed in supermarkets to ensure startreader doesn't go within 10 yards of the milk for fear that her very presence will sour the milk.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 08:51
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Security guards are employed in supermarkets to ensure startreader doesn't go within 10 yards of the milk for fear that her very presence will sour the milk.
    lol 😀
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 09:25
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    i thought it was to keep you away from the turnips
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 10:30

Once again you have your facts wrong. As for my thinking? Please elaborate on how my thought process is? Radio comes in and insults my health, then comes in and for the second time calls me names like a five year old. He does this because he runs and hides.

He had his chance to man up and he didn't. So in keeping with tradition of all of you who do not add any value except name calling, and being keyboard warriors, I decided it was time to respond to him.

Your obsession with me is strange, and just plain weird. I'm sorry, I am not interested, please move on with your life.

Now please excuse me.

All Hail The Easy Riders! Startreader can you do me a favor? Please help Robbie find a song for when he celebrates okay? Thank you.

And Happy Holiday's to you and your family. 🙂
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 10:53
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Heres VESPIN'S theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKss2pBYQ6Y
    YouTube lol lol I think this sums you up well.

Have a wonderful day 🙂
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 11:14
    But you told us you don't do thumbs up or down.

That'll be like you're not posting here because you're not allowed to.
    Do you ever quote anything I say correctly? I did not say any of that. You misquoted me once again. Lord and you have bragged how smart you are and you cant quote my simple lines? lol lol And I don't "usually" do a thumbs up or down. But if something is funny, and as long as it is not nasty or in poor taste, I will certainly give someone a thumbs up.

See that promotes a quote that is positive. A way of lifting someone's spirits.

Unlike you which brings a dark cloud with you, and a bunch of badly quoted statements when you enter a forum. Please, Please move on with your life. I'm taken. I'm sorry. Don't worry, in a few days I wont be in here for a very, very long time. Now back to my sports forum.

Oh and thank you for the compliment. But again, I have to correct you. I am not a cage fighter. I was an amateur MMA fighter at one time, and then stayed with it for the exercise and the learning of it. But hey, I think in the new year my new name will be cage fighter. I love it. Thank you.

Have a wonderful day 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree