1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 11:53
    Startreader and Radiowussbag besotted and obsessed with the great V, vying for his attention like moths to a street lamp.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 12:01
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Do you ever quote anything I say correctly? I did not say any of that. You misquoted me once again. Lord and you have bragged how smart you are and you cant quote my simple lines? lol lol And I don't "usually" do a thumbs up or down. But if something is funny, and as long as it is not nasty or in poor taste, I will certainly give someone a thumbs up.

S ...[text shortened]... he new year my new name will be cage fighter. I love it. Thank you.

Have a wonderful day 🙂
    Hopefully not..........ever. RIP Super Chicken

The chicken cage fighter blasts his mighty war cry

Buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck !!!!!!!!
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 12:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Startreader and Radiowussbag besotted and obsessed with the great V, vying for his attention like moths to a street lamp.
    I know it's so sad. I kind of feel sorry for them. But I am always optimistic and think the new year will bring everyone new attitudes, great new homemade brew, a celebration for the king of interment chess, and just great Karma for you and those who deserve it. 🙂 Easy Like Sunday Morning 🙂
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 12:081 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Bwahahahahaha !!

Yeah sure........we are obsessed with using him as a mop to clean the scum off the forum floor that you and moron supporters leave.

Lets face it.......the small v ain't real smart. Had his head knocked a few too many times in the chicken coup
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 13:111 edit
    Do you ever quote anything I say correctly? I did not say any of that. You misquoted me once again. Lord and you have bragged how smart you are and you cant quote my simple lines? lol lol And I don't "usually" do a thumbs up or down. But if something is funny, and as long as it is not nasty or in poor taste, I will certainly give someone a thumbs up.

S ...[text shortened]... he new year my new name will be cage fighter. I love it. Thank you.

Have a wonderful day 🙂
    No dark cloud from me. If you're seeing one it'll be your own.

Please quote anywhere I have ever "bragged how bright" I am. Because I haven't. Ever. Not my style. Please retract and apologise.

As to the rest of the nasty innuendo, it just speaks volumes about the writer.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 14:493 edits
    I know it's so sad. I kind of feel sorry for them. But I am always optimistic and think the new year will bring everyone new attitudes, great new homemade brew, a celebration for the king of interment chess, and just great Karma for you and those who deserve it. 🙂 Easy Like Sunday Morning 🙂
    VESPIN,
    The only person you really feel sorry for is yourself. Always crying about your poor health. If you were in that bad a shape you wouldn't be on here, getting more thumbs down than your pal wobbie does.

You say you don't give thumbs up or down then tell Silverstriker you gave him a thumbs up, too late to be trying to kiss butt now!! Also makes you out to be the liar people claim you to be!!!

Why not just go sulk in a corner and feel sorry for yourself!!!

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 16:26
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Bwahahahahaha !!

Yeah sure........we are obsessed with using him as a mop to clean the scum off the forum floor that you and moron supporters leave.

Lets face it.......the small v ain't real smart. Had his head knocked a few too many times in the chicken coup
    Admit it , you cannot get enough of the Great and Illustrious V.
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 18:49
    Someone should make arrangements for the sour twisted liar to be put in a home
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 19:131 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Someone should make arrangements for the sour twisted liar to be put in a home
    Well, he himself is busy telling us he's medically unfit, after all!

Kind of you to care about him, though.
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 19:14
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Well, he himself is busy telling us he's medically unfit, after all!

Kind of you to care about him, though.
    Unlike yourself he knows truth from fiction
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 20:391 edit
    Unlike yourself he knows truth from fiction
    The evidence is otherwise.

But then, you wouldn't know.
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:03
    Originally posted by Startreader
    The evidence is otherwise.

But then, you wouldn't know.
    I have seen your emails to him
    Your pants are on fire
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:111 edit
    Your pants are on fire
    You're fantasising!

Living in a dream world of unreality!

Or possibly, you're easily fooled and will believe any old thing that someone fabricates.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:303 edits
    Your pants are on fire
    mctayto Potatoe,
    Geeze I hope he showed you some of the P.M.'S I sent to him in response to his lame talk. I answered 17 just because I had no moves to make and had nothing else to do. Been busy lately so there have been 4 there left unanswered for a week or so.....LOL... Do you spread rose pedals on ground before he walks on it?

Would you mind if I just called you Potatoe Head? I think it would sound and suit you much better?

Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:36
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    mctayto Potatoe,
    Geeze I hope he showed you some of the P.M.'S I sent to him in response to his lame talk. I answered 17 just because I had no moves to make and had nothing else to do. Been busy lately so there have been 4 there left unanswered for a week or so.....LOL... Do you spread rose pedals on ground before he walks on ...[text shortened]... atoe Head, I think it would sound and suit you much better?

Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Mr Potato Head would suit McTayo well. Gullible, and wearing that fetching little hat!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree