Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You never mind that, just bring the Royal cup and make sure it overfloweth with crisp beer! and remember its a capital offence to appear before the King of the Easy Riders with a gloomy face!
robbie,
You haven't won a thing, even at the end of the year you wouldn't have won anything. You and your cohorts will always been known as cheaters.

Kind Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
22 Oct 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
You haven't won a thing, even at the end of the year you wouldn't have won anything. You and your cohorts will always been known as cheaters.

Kind Regards,
-VR
Why you impudent wretch! Our victory is as legitimate as every single one of your sandbagged titles, don't kid yourself Crusty, you are the biggest cheats on this site.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 16

Why you impudent wretch! Our victory is as legitimate as every single one of your sandbagged titles, don't kid yourself Crusty, you are the biggest cheats on this site.
robbie,
We are not the ones that have 3 clans Breaking bad, anti-metallica, and arrow handing us points on a silver platter. You aren't even good cheats or try to hide the fact that you are cheating. YOU ARE INDEED THE KING OF CHEATERS ON THIS SITE. You have ruined the site feature for many on the site. No wonder you drink. Does it help???

Kind regards,
All the best to your wife as she needs it,
Karma is biting your butt, and will soon catch up with you,
-VR

rc

Moves
22 Oct 16
1 edit

robbie,
We are not the ones that have 3 clans Breaking bad, anti-metallica, and arrow handing us points on a silver platter. You aren't even good cheats or try to hide the fact that you are cheating. YOU ARE INDEED THE KING OF CHEATERS ON THIS SITE. You have ruined the site feature for many on the site. No wonder you drink. Does it help???

Kind regar ...[text shortened]... to your wife as she needs it,
Karma is biting your butt, and will soon catch up with you,
-VR
you are the clan that has sandbagged your way to the top for years, its over for you now, your cheating ways cannot save you. No one comes close to you pumpkin eaters in fraud and vulgarity. You have been ruining the site for years, we have taken it back, you are finished! I will drink the Ale of champions from the skull of Metallica, nom nom nom!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 16

you are the clan that has sandbagged your way to the top for years, its over for you now, your cheating ways cannot save you. No one comes close to you pumpkin eaters in fraud and vulgarity. You have been ruining the site for years, we have taken it back, you are finished! I will drink the Ale of champions from the skull of Metallica, nom nom nom!
robbie,
You don't understand a thing. NO ONE will consider you to be winners this year because of all the cheating you been doing with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, and arrow. All you've managed to do is have long time subscribers not re-new their subs who use to enjoy playing here.

Congratulations on what you think is a victory. If admins don't do something this site will go down hill fast. People on other sites are already talking about the cheating allowed to go on at this site. How many you think are going to want to join???

Kind Regards,
All the best to your wife, as usual,
Karma will eventually catch up with you,
-VR

rc

Moves
22 Oct 16

robbie,
You don't understand a thing. NO ONE will consider you to be winners this year because of all the cheating you been doing with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, and arrow. All you've managed to do is have long time subscribers not re-new their subs who use to enjoy playing here.

Congratulations on what you think is a victory. If admins d ...[text shortened]... nd Regards,
All the best to your wife, as usual,
Karma will eventually catch up with you,
-VR
You don't understand, the only ones who do not consider us as worthy hcmapions are you whinging cry baby wah wah's, please be quiet its embarrassing to see you reduced to this, just take your beating, you are vanquished and crying about it wont help you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 16

You don't understand, the only ones who do not consider us as worthy hcmapions are you whinging cry baby wah wah's, please be quiet its embarrassing to see you reduced to this, just take your beating, you are vanquished and crying about it wont help you.
robbie,
First of all what are "hcmapions" you must be having a few too many brews already.
Talk to me, when you sober up, and can put a sentence together. Your name calling has become quite boring actually. You've become very boring to even chat with, in my opinion.

Kind Regards,
All the best to your poor wife, who has to contend with you daily,
Karma is biting your butt,
-VR

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16

robbie,
First of all what are "hcmapions" you must be having a few too many brews already.
Talk to me, when you sober up, and can put a sentence together. Your name calling has become quite boring actually. You've become very boring to even chat with, in my opinion.

Kind Regards,
All the best to your poor wife, who has to contend with you daily,
Karma is biting your butt,
-VR
Oh dear, you should listen to your own empty rhetoric, its as dull as three long rainy days, just the same regurgitated bitter diatribe from a sore loooooooser. You are finished as a clan and not afore time.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Oct 16
1 edit

Oh dear, you should listen to your own empty rhetoric, its as dull as three long rainy days, just the same regurgitated bitter diatribe from a sore loooooooser. You are finished as a clan and not afore time.
robbie,
The only one come the end of the year that will be looked upon as losers are YOU and your COHORTS. Again thanks for ruining the clan system. It was fun playing in them before you started your cheating, and being handed points on a silver platter by the 3 sisters. Everyone knows who the 3 sisters are at this point. I wonder how many total PAYING subscriptions you have made the site lose? I bet you don't even care!!!!

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16

robbie,
The only one come the end of the year that will be looked upon as losers are YOU and your COHORTS. Again thanks for ruining the clan system. It was fun playing in them before you started your cheating, and being handed points on a silver platter by the 3 sisters. Everyone knows who the 3 sisters are at this point. I wonder how many t ...[text shortened]... PAYING subscriptions you have made the site lose? I bet you don't even care!!!!

Regards,
-VR
Crusty there should be a captcha every time someone posts to make sure they are human, you are frothing out the same jive in a machine like fashion, are you sure you are a human?

m

Moves
23 Oct 16

Temper temper !! 😀

We all knew you were a sore loser.
But also a sore winner ??
Hmmmmm ???? 😲

Or is just the constant reminders that your clan's result is illegitimate ?
Hmmm ???? 😀😀😀😀

m

Moves
23 Oct 16

Our clan has never finished worse than 2nd while I have been there.

And we are headed to the same result this year !!

Whether we finish 1st or 2nd will be for site administration to decide. 😀

Of course Wycombe clan will have something to say about that too.

And we respect them for that.
Which is more than we can say about you and your sisters.

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Our clan has never finished worse than 2nd while I have been there.

And we are headed to the same result this year !!

Whether we finish 1st or 2nd will be for site administration to decide. 😀

Of course Wycombe clan will have something to say about that too.

And we respect them for that.
Which is more than we can say about you and your sisters.
we care nothing for the respect of the vanquished, loosers like you should remain quite!

m

Moves
23 Oct 16

we care nothing for the respect of the vanquished, loosers like you should remain quite!
There you go again !!

You're upset about something !!
How does it feel to have your victory parade on an empty street ?? 😀

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
There you go again !!

You're upset about something !!
How does it feel to have your victory parade on an empty street ?? 😀
we shall not be having out victory parade inside your head, the entire internet will rejoice!