1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 17:21
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    mghrn55,

I must agree with you on not having one perspective on this site and another away from this site.

I take myself as an example: I like pulling peoples chains out in the real world and continue it in here.

I don't like seeing someone being picked on by a gang out in the world and don't like it on here either, which is why I have defended ...[text shortened]... eat my addiction as some others on here have, and only they know the strength that takes.

-VR
    Thumbs up from me.
    I pity those that thumb down your success story.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 17:23
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    mghrn55,

I must agree with you on not having one perspective on this site and another away from this site.

I take myself as an example: I like pulling peoples chains out in the real world and continue it in here.

I don't like seeing someone being picked on by a gang out in the world and don't like it on here either, which is why I have defended ...[text shortened]... eat my addiction as some others on here have, and only they know the strength that takes.

-VR
    did anyone hear of role playing?
    people often take on different personas in a chat room
    as for you
    you take pleasure in ganging up on people all the time
    I think you are a weak, juvenile pathetic back slapper
    and I don't believe you conquered your addiction
    how's that for pulling chains
    you drunkass
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 17:32
    this is why i dont reveal stuff to people on here

i trust no one

*runs back under his rock*
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 18:33
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    did anyone hear of role playing?
    people often take on different personas in a chat room
    as for you
    you take pleasure in ganging up on people all the time
    I think you are a weak, juvenile pathetic back slapper
    and I don't believe you conquered your addiction
    how's that for pulling chains
    you drunkass
    You have pulled off the role play part of being a total bellend to perfection.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 19:27
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    this is why i dont reveal stuff to people on here

i trust no one

*runs back under his rock*
    silverstriker,

You are doing the right thing by not revealing anything in my opinion.

I had done so to show others that alcoholism can be beaten. I've seen people lose their homes, wives & children to this.

If I have helped just one person with my original story, then I have succeeded in what I had set out to do.

maiden gertrude always has his/her panties in a twist, so I take what he/she says with a grain of salt so to speak, it shows his/her character as far as I am concerned. A very negative person be it male or female that maiden gertrude be.

-VR
  6. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 21:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 21:031 edit
  8. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 21:07
    Originally posted by @vespin
    This message goes out to everyone. Yes everyone. I know some will not accept this, and some will. I want to first thank everyone trying to help me figure out what was going on. I was sincerely confused as to what was going on and why. Finally I went to the source, and I spoke with Chaney.

I apologized for anything I might have said that would have upset ...[text shortened]... is just my humble opinion.

I hope this explains things a bit better.

Sincerely,
    Vespin
    total bollocks, the mouthpiece for those that have been banned, when will you admit that you conspired with the others through university of chess fun to bollock up the system just because your scottie buddies have a personal vendetta against metallica
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 21:111 edit
    Originally posted by @wycombe-al
    total bollocks, the mouthpiece for those that have been banned, when will you admit that you conspired with the others through university of chess fun to bollock up the system just because your scottie buddies have a personal vendetta against metallica
    Thank goodness!

Someone has said that the Emperor is wearing no clothes!

Thanks, Al! You and I were in Strategic Ultimatum. We know!

Not only us. There are others who saw what was happening and got out before I did, but they didn’t want to be named.

Well done, Al!
  10. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 21:481 edit
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Thank goodness!

Someone has said that the Emperor is wearing no clothes!

Thanks, Al! You and I were in Strategic Ultimatum. We know!

Not only us. There are others who saw what was happening and got out before I did, but they didn’t want to be named.

Well done, Al!
    i wasn't in Strategic Ultimatium but i knew quite a few who were like yourself which is when i realised what was going on, vespin and co referred to me as fast friend Al , i was never their friend, they used to message me asking for info as to why my clan was doing well . having said that i have no issue with them at anymore, i think it has all got out of hand, we are all here to play chess and we all should remember that and forget about all the petty issues, my last message did not covey that but i think we need to draw a line under what has happened, move on and make this a great site (and the best!) to play chess
  11. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 21:51
    i wasn't in Strategic Ultimatium but i knew quite a few who were like yourself which is when i realised what was going on, vespin and co referred to me as fast friend Al , i was never their friend, they used to message me asking for info as to why my clan was doing well . having said that i have no issue with them at anymore, i think it has all got out o ...[text shortened]... a line under what has happened, move on and make this a great site (and the best!) to play chess
    and i forgot to say, you had it easy this year Metallica, i'm coming to get you next year, i'm sure you will enjoy the challenge, makes it more fun!
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 21:55
    and i forgot to say, you had it easy this year Metallica, i'm coming to get you next year, i'm sure you will enjoy the challenge, makes it more fun!
    That's the spirit !!
    We always welcome the challenge !!

And good to have you back.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 22:09
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    That's the spirit !!
    We always welcome the challenge !!

And good to have you back.
    Yes, it is nice to see al back.

-VR
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 22:361 edit
    i wasn't in Strategic Ultimatium but i knew quite a few who were like yourself which is when i realised what was going on, vespin and co referred to me as fast friend Al , i was never their friend, they used to message me asking for info as to why my clan was doing well . having said that i have no issue with them at anymore, i think it has all got out o ...[text shortened]... a line under what has happened, move on and make this a great site (and the best!) to play chess
    Those whom Vespin used and lied to, and about whom and to whom he lies now, no matter how slimily he repeats pseudo-apologies, may not see things as quite so petty.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 22:40
    A shame you find it difficult to embrace the general ethos of this thread.

Given that you clearly cannot remember who was/wasn't in this clan or that, maybe keep your mumblings to yourself for now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree