1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 21:24
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Lol
    After the filth you posted then edited.
    You do know admin can look back and see what originally was posted.
    I am not a grass unlike you. But maybe some one else read and hit alert post.
    I don't recall editing anything offensive
    if anyone knows
    please tell me
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 21:27
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I don't recall editing anything offensive
    if anyone knows
    please tell me
    About 70 posts ago
    But then again you can't count.

You certainly crossed the line
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 21:28
    About 70 posts ago
    But then again you can't count.

You certainly crossed the line
    tell me what it was
    you are a well known snitch on this forum
    that is a provable fact
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 21:50
    I invite all to compare our rating charts
    it's obvious who the sandbagging whore is

I refuse to play her because she is a strong 1800 whose chart shows an intentional downward slope
    while sensitive me, only a middle 1500, has a chart pointing upward to my true ability
    That's the post after your sneaky edit
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 21:511 edit
    That's the post after your sneaky edit
    what did I edit? I may have added to the post
    but I did not remove anything
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 21:54
    what did I edit?
    I won't repeat it as I would get a forum ban
    You are warped. But I am not a grass

What ever floats your boat
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 21:59
    I won't repeat it as I would get a forum ban
    You are warped. But I am not a grass

What ever floats your boat
    now you are lying
    flat out lie
    nothing would keep you from repeating something from me that would get a post removed
    liar and snitch
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    17 Oct '17 01:45
    now you are lying
    flat out lie
    nothing would keep you from repeating something from me that would get a post removed
    liar and snitch
    Wow.....I hope Roma is having a rest after such a rigorous training session last night. He's been booting the forum football from one end of the forum to the other and back again ceaselessly. That ball is looking incredibly battered. Never seen one punished so severely in years.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    17 Oct '17 09:08
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Wow.....I hope Roma is having a rest after such a rigorous training session last night. He's been booting the forum football from one end of the forum to the other and back again ceaselessly. That ball is looking incredibly battered. Never seen one punished so severely in years.
    How think is she,/he
    He posts you are timeout hag

I post vespin has over twice the timeouts.

Then he posts percentages count
    Again I slap the idiot with facts. Vespin has a higher timeout percentage

But the idiot tries again with timeouts to lose ratio. But it's not third time lucky for lemon again I prove vespin has a much higher percentage

Then the idiot wants to know your medical history. I can only assume you suffer from the odd foot injury as you boot the sisters around the forum.
    Then the classic he plays to win hahaha. Dropping his panties to Robbie. There was a mad rush for us to leave.

All facts but the lying little worm thinks no one knows

There is stupid there is lemon
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    17 Oct '17 10:19
    How think is she,/he

But the idiot tries again with timeouts to lose ratio. But it's not third time lucky for lemon again I prove vespin has a much higher percentage

Th ...[text shortened]... ve.

Yes I believe I ran up a few timeouts as I had a very sore hand...........from b!tch slapping the little Teletubbie around the forum a bit too much.

He runs around this forum like an imbecile wearing his mummies knickers and squealing like a little girl, then wonders why we use him as a tennis ball slapping him around the place.

It doesn't matter how many times you beat him around the head with facts he's just not smart enough to comprehend them. Unfortunately his father wanted a son who would grow to be a man. Instead he got that little embarrassment that can't work out if he's a boy or a girl. Oh the shame that poor man must have suffered.

Anyway.....lovely Spring day over here in Oz. Must be getting cold over there in Scotland now. Bet it's hotting up where the gender challenged football/tennis ball comes from as well.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Oct '17 14:30
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    radio,

Just sitting back with my popcorn watching roma boot maiden gertrude all over the forum. Like robbie he/she (maiden gertrude) doesn't know when to quit.

-VR
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    17 Oct '17 14:54
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    radio,

Just sitting back with my popcorn watching roma boot maiden gertrude all over the forum. Like robbie he/she (maiden gertrude) doesn't know when to quit.

-VR
    Yes he certainly gave the forum fool a hell of a beating. I think Roma is in training for an MMA bout or something.

I beleive he was using a Lemondrop punching bag (one of those clown ones that gets slapped down then bounces right back up to get slapped down again). They just don't know when to stay laying down even after a torrential beating those things. Dumbest punching bags on the market. They also have a wee little valve thingy to blow them up. The Lemondrop the clown models is absolutely tiny. Even Robbie had trouble getting his lips on that little thing to give it a bit of a blow.

Hope Roma's along tonight again for a bit of a workout. I'll sit back with you and enjoy the entertainment.
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 11:16
    How think is she,/he

Th ...[text shortened]... ve.

Roma I have no idea what is being spoken about nor have I seen anyone posts. Just spotted my name in your post.

I have more timeouts than anyone most likely on this site. I also have more times when I am without the ability to get to a laptop due to personal issues at home.

I also start a lot of tournaments, then something would come up, then I would time out.

A few times I just quit about 50 games at once. All tourney games because I was over a 100 games. Some was my fault, some were health issues.

But not once did I quit for my rating. In fact, I have always wanted to get to 1400 and almost made it.

On a good day I can play anyone up and including 1600's. 90 Percent of the time if all is real, and equal, and no sandbagging, I am about a 1200 player. A "Real" 1200 player...

I was up and felt like reading, as you can see, I have not posted in a long while, and I really don't plan on it going forward.

I don't know what the topic is, but if we are talking time outs, you should know why I have the time outs. Now you and I have spoken many times. I have always taken you at your word, never said you lied, and I would hope you would give me the same respect.

Hope anyway. 🙂 If anyone or you want to see how good or really bad I really am, play me a game. I have no problems with that. You would crush me, but you can tell how good or bad I am.

By the way, I wanted to ask you if you saw the fight with Mayweather vs Connor??? It was disappointing but expected that Connor would lose. Boxing is only one aspect of fighting, but it is pure art. I like MMA better due to the fact it is the closest thing to a real fight. And it is world class athletes so it makes it fun. Hope everyone is getting along in here.
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 11:30
    Mmmmmmm
    Are you vespins doctor?
    Are you radios doctor?
    If not then stop making ludicrous claims.

Radio on 193
    Vespin on 421

Who is the time out champion?
    Come on you are looking more idiotic than usual
    Okay just caught that one. This is easy to prove Roma. I personally don't care about my timeouts, but if you wish, I can prove my hospital stays, and my health dates. Very easy. I have no problem faxing something to you personally but then I would want it posted in here that what I am saying is true. There are timeouts where people sandbag, and timeouts where people really cant play. When I started those games, I had every intention of playing. But life gets in the way sometimes.

If I ever showed you my life the last five years, you would not believe it. So I play as I can as best I can.

Hope this helps.

Lemondrop knows my history fairly well, and knows how sick I was, and has not once broken trust with me. And Lemondrop does not consider me a friend, not the kind like I had in MacT or Robbie. But I have spoken to him, but he is very quiet and does not share much.

He is a nice guy, a gentleman, honest, and his character can not be called into question by those who may not care for him.

He treats me the same as everyone else. If I do something he does not like, he will tell me so. He plays no favorites.

He is not my doctor no..... But he has fairly extensive knowledge of my health.

Roma you know a bit about my health as well. I gave you a good background in a PM, and you kept your word as I knew you would. But you know that affected my timeouts.

My goal is to have my rating up to 1200 to 1300. That is where I should be if others are equal at that level.

I thought you and Lemondrop were cool with each other? He's a good guy and has a life outside of this site. He doesn't even really say anything bad about anyone even those who attack him.

Much better man than most in this forum. Certainly from what I have seen and read. But that is just my humble opinion.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 11:51
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Roma I have no idea what is being spoken about nor have I seen anyone posts. Just spotted my name in your post.

I have more timeouts than anyone most likely on this site. I also have more times when I am without the ability to get to a laptop due to personal issues at home.

I also start a lot of tournaments, then something would come up, then I would ...[text shortened]... ight. And it is world class athletes so it makes it fun. Hope everyone is getting along in here.
    Everybody was getting along fine especially since non sub scum chaney has been removed.
    Lemon even started a let's be civil thread. But lemon being lemon had to start with his usual lying BS. He likes to dish it out but can't take it.
    He made a outrageous statement against one of my clan members radio. Calling him the time out whore and hag.
    Did want to drag you into this but I simply pointed out a member of his clan bring you has more timeouts.
    Lemon demanded percentages again you have more
    Again the idiotic lemon said it must be timeouts against total loses again you came out on top.
    Medical issues do not come into it. A timeout is a timeout. Radio never shared private health information on here so unless lemon has access to his medical records it would be wise to keep his lying mouth shut.
    He has since started another lame thread calling me a liar. All the stats are there I even offered the coward a wager but like the lying coward he is has now ran away.

Yes I saw the McGregor fight a bit of a let down to be honest

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree