1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 12:421 edit
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Okay just caught that one. This is easy to prove Roma. I personally don't care about my timeouts, but if you wish, I can prove my hospital stays, and my health dates. Very easy. I have no problem faxing something to you personally but then I would want it posted in here that what I am saying is true. There are timeouts where people sandbag, and timeouts wh ...[text shortened]... ost in this forum. Certainly from what I have seen and read. But that is just my humble opinion.
    little v.

maiden gertrude (lemondrop) is a sandbagger himself playing in the 1300 - 1400 's, actually a 1600 player! Not someone who's word most who know chess on this site would take when it comes to sandbagging.

You talk about your illness, that is all well and good and could be true. Then you talk about physical confrontations with people, like you are a mma fighter! Which is it you can't have it both ways and no one gets better that quickly.

maiden gertrude is smart not to give you too much information about himself/herself as you would spread it to everyone.

You are not to be trusted, pretty well everyone who you've had P.M.'s know this about you.

Now you have a great day!

-VR
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 14:47
    Okay just caught that one. This is easy to prove Roma. I personally don't care about my timeouts, but if you wish, I can prove my hospital stays, and my health dates. Very easy. I have no problem faxing something to you personally but then I would want it posted in here that what I am saying is true. There are timeouts where people sandbag, and timeouts wh ...[text shortened]... ost in this forum. Certainly from what I have seen and read. But that is just my humble opinion.
    I'm afraid you're not real friend Lemondrop started this argument.........just when we were starting to get along so famously.

Out of nowhere he started accusing me of being the biggest timeout hag on the site. Roma has graciously jumped to my defence as I was too upset at his accusations to do so myself. I was a broken man. Thankfully Roma pointed out a few home truths and after Lemondrop kept carrying on like a little girl with his mummies knickers on went on to mop the entire forum floor with his wee small head.

Yes your not real friend Lemondrop is a piece of work. Given time though I'm sure Roma will complete his job of whipping him into shape (or scar him for life in the process).
  3. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Oct '17 09:18
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    little v.

maiden gertrude (lemondrop) is a sandbagger himself playing in the 1300 - 1400 's, actually a 1600 player! Not someone who's word most who know chess on this site would take when it comes to sandbagging.

You talk about your illness, that is all well and good and could be true. Then you talk about physical confrontations with people, like ...[text shortened]... tty well everyone who you've had P.M.'s know this about you.

Now you have a great day!

-VR
    Well I wont argue with you, but all you said was completely untrue. But that's okay.

Lemondrop is not a sandbagger, he plays straight up, people know how good he is, and his matches have never come into question anymore than anyone else.

You guys just like to pick on anyone you can because your guys are bored. Lemondrop is a man of moral and ethic fortitude.

I see no reason to blast him, and no I never said I was a mma fighter, I said I was an amateur at it and yes you can do that and a million other things and still get health issues, and then get better and move with life.

As for lemondrop, I think it is disgraceful for anyone to picking on him for no reason. Never say anything to anyone you would not say to their face.

In fact, don't say anything unless there is something good to say. But I don't think you and many others are capable.

If Roma was talking about timeouts, and it does not matter the reason? then I win hands down. If we are looking at a reason like sandbagging, then every reason must be taken into account.

In either case I still come out the winner I guess in time outs. But never on purpose. I am playing as well as I can, some really good games actually, but I am to inconsistent. But trying to get better.

Have a great day!!!
  4. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Oct '17 09:27
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    I'm afraid you're not real friend Lemondrop started this argument.........just when we were starting to get along so famously.

Out of nowhere he started accusing me of being the biggest timeout hag on the site. Roma has graciously jumped to my defence as I was too upset at his accusations to do so myself. I was a broken man. Thankfully Roma pointe ...[text shortened]... ure Roma will complete his job of whipping him into shape (or scar him for life in the process).
    Lemondrop is a friend, but I don't know him the way I do MacT or some of the others on the site I know. Lemondrop keeps to himself for the most part and I respect that. But I do consider him a friend, and I will take his side. I don't know about any arguments, or anything heated, because I have not read anything.

But I thought everyone was getting along okay? I apologized to you and everyone else for that matter although most do not believe it. And that is okay.

I know I meant it and that is what matters. I wont fight with anyone anymore. It's stupid. I like Lemondrop and have had nothing but the highest respect for him.

You guys like Lemondrop to. I have seen it. Whey don't we put the gloves down and have some fun for a change.

When you talk to Roma, let him know I was disappointed with the Mayweather vs connor fight as well. But I knew the outcome before hand. Boxing is an art form, something these guys do since they were 5 years old plus the streets, and that is all they do.

You cant compete with that. Now, if you take the best boxer against the real mma fighter, the mma fighter would kill him. Far more art forms mastered and ways to win. One swing and a miss, the person is on their back and have no idea how to get up or fight off their back.

But he had the guts to try it at least. But the fight was disappointed, and it really stinks connor got tired, there was no reason for it.

take care.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Oct '17 12:032 edits
    Well I wont argue with you, but all you said was completely untrue. But that's okay.

Lemondrop is not a sandbagger, he plays straight up, people know how good he is, and his matches have never come into question anymore than anyone else.

You guys just like to pick on anyone you can because your guys are bored. Lemondrop is a man of moral and ethic fo ...[text shortened]... od games actually, but I am to inconsistent. But trying to get better.

Have a great day!!!
    little v.

Once again you are wrong...He/she maiden gertrude (lemondrop) is a 1600 player for sure and keeps his rating in the 1300's - 1400's. I know because I use to play at a 1600 strength once upon a time.

It is a KNOWN FACT that he at one time had several accounts going and playing them against each other. How he didn't manage to get himself kicked off of the site is still a mystery to me.

How you slipped away from the collusion robbie and yourself were involved in 2015 -2016 is also a mystery to me.

You couldn't fight your way out of wet paper bag if someone started the hole for you. An amateur figher what a freaking joke you are. Do you realize how silly you make yourself look? I don't believe you actually do.

I would tell you anything I say on this site to you in person, same goes for maiden gertrude!! You would wet yourself when you found out how capable I can be. I don't take advanage of people in a weakened condition, been there just didn't cry about it in the public forums.

Yea, yea I know your timeouts were because of your so called sickness, then a month later you are calling people out wanting to meet up with them in person....again making yourself look silly.

Do you just like getting booted around the forum by everyone?

-VR
  6. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Oct '17 10:37
    Lemondrop is a friend, but I don't know him the way I do MacT or some of the others on the site I know. Lemondrop keeps to himself for the most part and I respect that. But I do consider him a friend, and I will take his side. I don't know about any arguments, or anything heated, because I have not read anything.

But I thought everyone was getting along ...[text shortened]... disappointed, and it really stinks connor got tired, there was no reason for it.

take care.
    Lemon is s friend?
    But not a good friend as you left his clan or will the lying idiot say he kicked you all.?
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 08:54
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Lemon is s friend?
    But not a good friend as you left his clan or will the lying idiot say he kicked you all.?
    What happened to Lemondrop's Droogies or whatever it was thread. Personally I think they should remove all his threads.

Seems like Roma has not only booted him all round the forum but booted him right out of it. Bout time too. Sick of his girly squealing.
  8. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 09:34
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    What happened to Lemondrop's Droogies or whatever it was thread. Personally I think they should remove all his threads.

Seems like Roma has not only booted him all round the forum but booted him right out of it. Bout time too. Sick of his girly squealing.
    He should have been removed at the same time as illuck and Kathmandu1.
    Robbie banned for doing much less.
    The idiot is a joke booted around the forums now resorts to thumbing down
    Someone would have been so proud
  9. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 08:09
    Originally posted by @roma45
    You and me will still get our usual thumbs down 🙂
    I gave you a thumbs up! 🙂
  10. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 09:58
    I gave you a thumbs up! 🙂
    Have one thumb up in return
    A new friendly era has arrived

Until chaney the non sub scum returns that is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree