Calling all tin foil hat conspiracy theorists

Calling all tin foil hat conspiracy theorists

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 May 16
1 edit

Here is a challenge that we have just lost to one of our alleged co conspirators. What have you to say for yourselves now because clearly your vile and unsubstantiated, uncorroborated and slanderous accusations of collusion are demonstrably FALSE!

Clan challenge 282212

I demand and expect a retraction of your vile and defamatory comments and a full public apology!

Carrobie was here

JW Watchtower, NY

Moves
05 May 16

All smoke and mirrors in an attempt to divert attention away from your blatant cheating challenges to your self created inbred clans. You're still the site scumbag.

Gluck Gluck

rc

Moves
05 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by krieghoff
All smoke and mirrors in an attempt to divert attention away from your blatant cheating challenges to your self created inbred clans. You're still the site scumbag.

Gluck Gluck
Still no rational answer except further tinfoil hat conspiracy theories, thankyou Gluckhoff,

Anyone that is capable of rational thought care to explain what kind of conspiracy works against its own interests? MacT took his games due to time-out, if there was a conspiracy surely he could have held off. Oh dear what are you going to do now that we have empirical evidence refuting your claims? let me guess, issue further unsubstantiated, uncorroborated tin foil hat slobbery drool.

I can sense another ban coming your way bannedhoff 😵

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Still no rational answer except further tinfoil hat conspiracy theories, thankyou Gluckhoff,

Anyone that is capable of rational thought care to explain what kind of conspiracy works against its own interests? MacT took his games due to time-out, if there was a conspiracy surely he could have held off. Oh dear what are you going to do now that we ...[text shortened]... rroborated tin foil hat slobbery drool.

It just goes to show how totally useless and incompetent your clan truly is. Handed a win on a platter and couldn't even win that. Your clan is a disgrace, you are a disgrace. Gluckhoff !!!

Carrobie was here

JW Watchtower, NY

Moves
05 May 16

Lets ask the Elders in Brooklyn, NY. shall we? They being the real guardians of Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society, would probably expel any false prophets of Jehovah Witness.

Gluck Gluck

Carrobie was here

JW Watchtower, NY

Moves
05 May 16

Anyone that is capable of rational thought care to explain what kind of conspiracy works against its own interests? MacT took his games due to time-out, if there was a conspiracy surely he could have held off. Oh dear what are you going to do now that we ...[text shortened]... rroborated tin foil hat slobbery drool.

As yours is imminent.

Gluck Gluck

rc

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
It just goes to show how totally useless and incompetent your clan truly is. Handed a win on a platter and couldn't even win that. Your clan is a disgrace, you are a disgrace. Gluckhoff !!!
so you cannot explain it with anything other than the usual meltdown in rationality, thank you.

rc

Moves
05 May 16

Lets ask the Elders in Brooklyn, NY. shall we? They being the real guardians of Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society, would probably expel any false prophets of Jehovah Witness.

Gluck Gluck
wow thats wired, wired to da moon.

rc

Moves
05 May 16
1 edit

As yours is imminent.

Gluck Gluck
even if it is i will never be as banned as you gluckhoff. You are the most banned dufus in the history of the internet!😵

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
05 May 16

Here is a challenge that we have just lost to one of our alleged co conspirators. What have you to say for yourselves now because clearly your vile and unsubstantiated, uncorroborated and slanderous accusations of collusion are demonstrably FALSE!

Clan challenge 282212

I demand and expect a retraction of your vile and defamatory comments and a full public apology!
you won a 26 pointer game against them on the same day so business as usual

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
05 May 16

also 3 of your clan members timed out in their games so no surprise you failed to get the easy points for that challenge

m

Moves
05 May 16

Like I said before, we need the clan forum.

It does provide good entertainment from time to time.

For example, this thread in the comedy category !!

😀😀😀😀

m

Moves
05 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
And it has been immediately replaced by
another 11 player challenge now pending.

Arrow clan initiated this challenge.
Timeout set to 1 day. With 7 day time bank.
Short time out allows for fast turnover of clan challenges.
Perfectly within rules.

But when the leader of Arrow clan is McTayto.....well .... you know.
And we all know who is going to win this one.

I predicted this a couple of weeks back.
When Metallica starts gaining some momentum,
Carrobie will start going back to the well.

rc

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
Phew thank goodness for that, i thought we were gonna take a hit.

rc

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
And it has been immediately replaced by
another 11 player challenge now pending.

Arrow clan initiated this challenge.
Timeout set to 1 day. With 7 day time bank.
Short time out allows for fast turnover of clan challenges.
Perfectly within rules.

But when the leader of Arrow clan is McTayto.....well .... you know.
And we all know who is going to ...[text shortened]... ack.
When Metallica starts gaining some momentum,
Carrobie will start going back to the well.
metallica gaining momentum? like a fat man trying to roll himself up a hill momentum?