1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 May '16 18:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have improved some since 2010, heck I've practised enough tactical puzzles, read enough chess literature and have a much better grasp of the game although i still make mistakes. Its ridiculous to compare the Robbie of 2010 with the Robbie of 2016, they are entirely different players.
    Actually in my opinion you are the same player now as you were back then. I am the one who has changed in my play, and not for the better.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve.
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '16 18:411 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Actually in my opinion you are the same player now as you were back then. I am the one who has changed in my play, and not for the better.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve.
    -VR
    nonsense Rusty, I can show you my tactics training on both lichess and chesstempo if you like, on chesstempo i have tactics rating of over 1800, on lichess its even higher in the region of 2000, of course its difficult to translate this training into games but I have completed literally thousands of tactical puzzles in order to improve my chess, I am not the same player Rusty no matter how much you want it to be so.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 May '16 20:011 edit
    nonsense Rusty, I can show you my tactics training on both lichess and chesstempo if you like, on chesstempo i have tactics rating of over 1800, on lichess its even higher in the region of 2000, of course its difficult to translate this training into games but I have completed literally thousands of tactical puzzles in order to improve my chess, I am not the same player Rusty no matter how much you want it to be so.
    Nobody is denying you can play chess

I've played you. You're a pretty decent player.

It's some of your other traits that keep the clan forum busy

Your constant whining and false accusations towards other clans.

Your own actions in dealing with your own warped views
    of perceived injustices.
    On this website and elsewhere .
    Your collaboration with like minded individuals.
    And the collusion rising out that.

In a nutshell, you are so desperate to bring down Metallica,
    you will do anything to bring that about.
    And you have done that in 2016.

There !! Aren't you happy that I'm not
    putting down your chess ??

😀😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '16 20:17
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Nobody is denying you can play chess

I've played you. You're a pretty decent player.

It's some of your other traits that keep the clan forum busy

Your constant whining and false accusations towards other clans.

Your own actions in dealing with your own warped views
    of perceived injustices.
    On this website and elsewhere .
    Your collaboration ...[text shortened]... done that in 2016.

There !! Aren't you happy that I'm not
    putting down your chess ??

😀😀
    Actually I am a very average chess player, but the point is that while Rusty has stood still or slightly regressed from when we played in 2010 I have really worked hard to try to improve and the older we get the more difficult it becomes, this is the point.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 May '16 21:10
    Actually I am a very average chess player, but the point is that while Rusty has stood still or slightly regressed from when we played in 2010 I have really worked hard to try to improve and the older we get the more difficult it becomes, this is the point.
    Actually robbie, I certainly wasn't trying to take away anything from all your hard work and study. I am just saying in my opinion I don't see a big difference in your play.

Yes I have regressed and there is a reason for that, which I am not about to share with you or the rest of the group. My Clan brothers know, and that is good enough for me. You do know how much I care about what you think.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '16 09:09
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Actually robbie, I certainly wasn't trying to take away anything from all your hard work and study. I am just saying in my opinion I don't see a big difference in your play.

Yes I have regressed and there is a reason for that, which I am not about to share with you or the rest of the group. My Clan brothers know, and that is good enough for me. You do ...[text shortened]... now how much I care about what you think.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
    Hey Rusty you wanna join my clan, i have a space for someone with an easy going personality. I dont care if you win or lose just as long as you have fun.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 May '16 21:29
    Hey Rusty you wanna join my clan, i have a space for someone with an easy going personality. I dont care if you win or lose just as long as you have fun.
    si johnstone 2 celtic 1
    karma strikes again
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '16 09:271 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    si johnstone 2 celtic 1
    karma strikes again
    Yes, Ronnies gone, The buffoons have offered Ambrose who is worse than a man down another contract, MacNamara is in York city after selling out Utd into relegation and personally I hope Rangers win the league next season. Let Karma rule. No complaints from me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree