1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '16 01:551 edit
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Another 20 points for the sleazy riders compliments of his bosom buddy Mctayto of the Anti Metallica Clan. Didn't take long for sleazy riders to arrange another 18 point challenge with anti metallica and a 22 point challenge from the Arrow clan, another one of their patsies. Good job Robbie.
    As long as the admins are going to let them get away with it, they will do it.
    robbie is making mockery of the clan system, knows it and is laughing at the admins while doing it. Time they put their foot down and put a stop to it, they are letting robbie ruin their clan system and sitting back and just watching. Long as the subscribers are paying it isn't an issue for them. Well done robbie, old friend!
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '16 06:21
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    As long as the admins are going to let them get away with it, they will do it.
    robbie is making mockery of the clan system, knows it and is laughing at the admins while doing it. Time they put their foot down and put a stop to it, they are letting robbie ruin their clan system and sitting back and just watching. Long as the subscribers are paying it isn't an issue for them. Well done robbie, old friend!
    -VR
    I am not laughing at the administration, i have every respect for the administration, i have NO respect for sandbagging clans like metallica though.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '16 07:37
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Another 20 points for the sleazy riders compliments of his bosom buddy Mctayto of the Anti Metallica Clan. Didn't take long for sleazy riders to arrange another 18 point challenge with anti metallica and a 22 point challenge from the Arrow clan, another one of their patsies. Good job Robbie.
    we are just one of many clans that play anti-metallica, the arrow and others.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 May '16 13:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we are just one of many clans that play anti-metallica, the arrow and others.
    Keeping up appearances of course.
    😴😴
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 May '16 13:03
    I am not laughing at the administration, i have every respect for the administration, i have NO respect for sandbagging clans like metallica though.
    Still clucking like a hen.
    Cluck cluck
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '16 13:17
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Still clucking like a hen.
    Cluck cluck
    dude in case you haven't noticed we rule da roost, your chicken shack of a clan is history!
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 May '16 13:41
    dude in case you haven't noticed we rule da roost, your chicken shack of a clan is history!
    Our clan is what keeps you up at night !!
    Not because I say so.

This is obvious to all readers from your posting history in this forum !!

😀😀😀😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '16 13:45
    Our clan is what keeps you up at night !!
    Not because I say so.

This is obvious to all readers from your posting history in this forum !!

😀😀😀😀
    keeps me up at night? on the contrary i sleep soundly waking up every morning refreshed from your whupping!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '16 14:46
    From where I sit my old friend you have respect for one person, that is the guy you look at in the mirror. Certainly you are laughing at the admins and everyone else also, with your con job and collusion with other clans.

Everyone is aware of what is going on, you can stop the pretense anytime, or continue making a fool of yourself, entirely up to you.

Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 May '16 15:001 edit
    From where I sit my old friend you have respect for one person, that is the guy you look at in the mirror. Certainly you are laughing at the admins and everyone else also, with your con job and collusion with other clans.

Everyone is aware of what is going on, you can stop the pretense anytime, or continue making a fool of yourself, entirely up to you.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    I don't think Robbie is laughing at the admins.
    His clan's ill-gotten points from his collusion clans
    hasn't cured his obsession for our clan.

In that regard, he continues to be a loser.

And our clan continues to be a winner.
    We are still performing well.

Our clan challenge won-lost ratio is exceptional !! 🙂
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '16 15:061 edit

I've known robbie long and better than you. Trust me when I tell you HE IS LAUGHING at the admins. He has been able to get away with the collusion, and that is orgasmic for him. It has more to do with having power, and being in control.
    I knew him back in the old Mod debates. He is way more intelligent that he appears.
    Can be more underhanded than you know.
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '16 16:211 edit

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Oh Rusty Rusty collusion is a product of your mind, like this fabricated idea that I am laughing at the administration. Its a non reality Rusty old bean, this has nothing to do with the site administration. Furthermore I have provided evidence that there is no collusion, MacT took time out wins for his clan as soon as the skulls appeared, if there was collusion this would not have been the case. You have NO evidence that there is any collusion Rusty, i have never spoken to the leader of anti-metallica.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '16 16:231 edit

win-loss ratio, yes well that just the thing isn't, you have a better win loss ratio than Grandmasters! If your challenges were fair, which they are not, then this would not be the case, would it. Thankyou for highlighting your sagginess once gain.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '16 16:572 edits
    Oh Rusty Rusty collusion is a product of your mind, like this fabricated idea that I am laughing at the administration. Its a non reality Rusty old bean, this has nothing to do with the site administration. Furthermore I have provided evidence that there is no collusion, MacT took time out wins for his clan as soon as the skulls appeared, if there ...[text shortened]... evidence that there is any collusion Rusty, i have never spoken to the leader of anti-metallica.
    If that those words were feces, there would be a lot of shoveling to do. Odd how everyone but you does see where the collusion exists?? Especially when you were the master mind behind it all.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 May '16 18:06
    I've known robbie long and better than you. Trust me when I tell you HE IS LAUGHING at the admins. He has been able to get away with the collusion, and that is orgasmic for him. It has more to do with having power, and being in control.
    I knew him back in the old Mod debates. He is way more intelligent that he appears.
    Can be more underhanded than you know.
    -VR
    Thanks for the insight VR.
    I also find him to be weak as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree