14 Aug '16 11:53
    such a small brain for such a big booblah
  2. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 12:53
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Nice to see someone on your side of the pond who sees spoogie castoogie & co. for what they really are
    Dont confuse me with being a fan of metalica either. I dont agree or like throwing games, just because the overall challenge has been decided.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 13:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    such a small brain for such a big booblah
    sup spooge?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 13:53
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Why don't you examine the games and tell us what you come up with ??
    You might be suggesting that we throw games to lose a challenge ??

You running out of mud to fling ?
    Mghrn55,
    Please give my old friend some allowances for the brews he probably had. I think it fogged up his thinking process. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 13:561 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Mghrn55,
    Please give my old friend some allowances for the brews he probably had. I think it fogged up his thinking process. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
    I provided the evidence that you asked for Rusty old bean and even annotated the game for you. What more could you ask for? Your play was very suspicious I must say.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 13:571 edit
    Originally posted by Steve45
    Dont confuse me with being a fan of metalica either. I dont agree or like throwing games, just because the overall challenge has been decided.
    Sir,
    I suggest to you only a fool would continue to play in a challenge which has already been decided. It is like cutting your head, then continue to bang it up against a hard object. Especially now with the the way the rules are you have to move on as quickly as you can to get the next challenge going as you can only have so many going at one time.

I can remember a time I would have 40 or more Clan games on the go. Now I am fortunate to get up in the low teens usually even lower than that most of the time.
    Thank you for your input in the conversation.

Regards,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 14:021 edit
    Sir,
    I suggest to you only a fool would continue to play in a challenge which has already been decided. It is like cutting your head, then continue to bang it up against a hard object. Especially now with the the way the rules are you have to move on as quickly as you can to get the next challenge going as you can only have so many going at one time ...[text shortened]... ower than that most of the time.
    Thank you for your input in the conversation.

Regards,
    -VR
    A confession at last, thankyou Crusty old bean which has resulted in the following.

Win/lose Ratio of Metallica Over The Years

2016: 90W 31L
    2015: 213W 63L
    2014: 311W 79L
    2013: 347W 102L
    2012: 346W 106L
    2011: 507W 219L
    2010: 830W 192L
    2009: 605W 186L
    2008: 587W 246L
    etc.

This is an impossible statistical anomaly, if you assume the challenges are fair. You seriously believe these results to be a hot streak!? You don't win 3x more than you lose by sending fair challenges. Look at games won/lost for 2010 W3215 L1843. I bet those challenges were close, get real.

Metallica is just bitter, because they're losing at their own game.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 14:316 edits
    Sure Crusty old bean,

White Very Rusty (1519)
    Black Andy Spry (1284)
    Result 0-1
    [pgn][Event "?"] [Site "?"] [Date "????.??.??"] [Round "?"] [White "?"] [Black "?"] [Result "0-1"] 1.Nf3 {Rusty favours this flexible move} 1...d6 2.d3 e5 3.e4 h6 4.g3 {He likes the KIA setup.} 4...Nf6 5.Bg2 Be7 6.O-O O-O 7.Nc3 {Not a bad move but usually the knig ...[text shortened]... 5 31.h4 Qb2+ 32.Kh3 a5 33.Rf4 f6 34.Rf5 Qf2 35.Rf4 Bd6 36.Rf5 Qxg3# {white is busted.} 0-1[/pgn]
    Sir,
    What does this game prove? I made some blunders...we all do that even YOU!
    It is not like I am resigning on the 3rd move like mctayto does all the time. You are in collusion with 3 other Clans having points handed to you on a silver platter, trying your best to see if you can find something.

KEEP HUNTING !!! Do you actually think I threw the game so we would lose the challenge??? Man you don't have much logic left. Quit the daily brews, my old friend!!!

Granted I made bad decisions in that game, but I was trying all the way to the end. I/we actually have to play our games out, each and everyone of them, we don't have them handed to us on a Silver platter like you do!!!

I probably should have resigned long before the game was over, but I kept in there fighting. All this game proves to me is I should have resigned way earlier in the game. Thanks for the analysis,

Kind Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    Karma is nipping hard now, you are grasping at straws,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 15:121 edit
    Sir,
    What does this game prove? I made some blunders...we all do that even YOU!
    It is not like I am resigning on the 3rd move like mctayto does all the time. You are in collusion with 3 other Clans having points handed to you on a silver platter, trying your best to see if you can find something.

KEEP HUNTING !!! Do you actually think I threw ...[text shortened]... ds,
    Have A Great Day,
    Karma is nipping hard now, you are grasping at straws,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    All I am saying Rusty is suspicious, very suspicious. 😵 Maybe you should try a different variety of tea?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 15:13
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    sup spooge?
    word is booblah, Easy Riders are up!
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 15:311 edit
    All I am saying Rusty is suspicious, very suspicious. 😵 Maybe you should try a different variety of tea?
    Sir,
    My lemon flavoured greentea is just wonderful thank you, no need to change. They claim it is also very good for you. Perhaps you should try some instead of your 1 a day brew. 😉

All Your doing is grasping at straws now that your collusion is out there for all to see. I am sure you are already having difficulty getting clan Leaders to play against you. You are going to have to depend more and more on the 3 sisters!!

Have a great day,
    Keep trying to find something,
    Karma is biting hard at your butt now,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  12. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 15:56
    [b]Sir,
    I suggest to you only a fool would continue to play in a challenge which has already been decided.
    That,s nothing short of a pathetic defence of what you do. If my football team are 5 goals behind with ten minutes to play, I dont expect our manager to call our players off the pitch. We play till the referee blows the whistle after 90 minutes. So why dos'nt your clan do the same?
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 16:10
    word is booblah, Easy Riders are up!
    word is spoogie castoogie......youve gone out of your way to assign everyone around here an unpleasant moniker, now its your turn spooge
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 16:183 edits
    Originally posted by Steve45
    That,s nothing short of a pathetic defence of what you do. If my football team are 5 goals behind with ten minutes to play, I dont expect our manager to call our players off the pitch. We play till the referee blows the whistle after 90 minutes. So why dos'nt your clan do the same?
    Steve,
    You are talking apples and oranges they don't quit until the game is over that is a different story. In a Clan challenge when you are beat and can't win mathmatically, what is the reason for continuing? It is not a fair comparison at all. I know where you learned to clutch at straws though. 😉 It isn't like we are resigning games 3 moves in like mctayto does. Just have a look at "Easy Riders" record, Against Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and a especially arrow.....Come back and tell me what you see is fair if you dare!! I been on this site going on 10 years, and they display the most disgusting behavior I've seen in clans over the years. All 4 Clans should be punished!!! At the very least their Clan Leaders.

Have a great day,
    Always a pleasure having your input,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 16:43
    A confession at last, thankyou Crusty old bean which has resulted in the following.

Win/lose Ratio of Metallica Over The Years

2016: 90W 31L
    2015: 213W 63L
    2014: 311W 79L
    2013: 347W 102L
    2012: 346W 106L
    2011: 507W 219L
    2010: 830W 192L
    2009: 605W 186L
    2008: 587W 246L
    etc.

This is an impossible statistical anomaly, if you a ...[text shortened]... es were close, get real.

Metallica is just bitter, because they're losing at their own game.
    Scottish Premiere League 2015.
    Celtic 26W 4L 8D quick someone start an investigation !! 😲😲😲
    English Premier League 2015
    Leicester City 23W 3L 12D quick someone start an investigation !! 😲😲😲

Every clan is supposed to try to win more than they lose.
    Every time you see success, you see something illegal.
    This year you have done something about that.
    But it is you and your cohorts that have been caught red-handed !!

That is just the reality !!
    And nobody is on your side here. Except for McTayto, Vespins, Lemonboy ......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree