Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    09 Jul '16 00:50
    Does he ever speak in the forums? Seems odd he wouldn't put his opinion in the Clan debates, at least to me. Perhaps I've just missed his posts.

    -VR
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    10 Jul '16 17:48
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Does he ever speak in the forums? Seems odd he wouldn't put his opinion in the Clan debates, at least to me. Perhaps I've just missed his posts.

    -VR
    I think he does speak in the forum...........but under one of his alias's

    Oh..........gidday Lemon !!!
  3. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    10 Jul '16 18:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I think he does speak in the forum...........but under one of his alias's

    Oh..........gidday Lemon !!!
    LOL...I believe you are correct that he still speaks in the forum under one of his aliases.
    ( Wish I could get the proof to show Russ)

    I doubt gidday lemon is one of them as he is not smart enough. I know you were just joking about that too. 😉

    -VR
  4. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    10 Jul '16 18:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    LOL...I believe you are correct that he still speaks in the forum under one of his aliases.
    ( Wish I could get the proof to show Russ)

    I doubt gidday lemon is one of them as he is not smart enough. I know you were just joking about that too. 😉

    -VR
    boy are you dumb
    this will be my only contribution to your idiotic thread
    carry on
    dumb and dumber
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    10 Jul '16 18:18
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    boy are you dumb
    this will be my only contribution to your idiotic thread
    carry on
    dumb and dumber
    Sir or Ma'am,
    So sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings, just saying you are not as smart as VESPIN is all. Are you trying to tell me I am wrong about that, and you are smarter than vespin too? Thanks for your contribution to the thread. The less you contribute the less laughs we will have, please don't stop.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is biting hard on your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    12 Jul '16 07:18
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    boy are you dumb
    this will be my only contribution to your idiotic thread
    carry on
    dumb and dumber
    that's the best news i have heard in years
  7. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    12 Jul '16 07:42
    Originally posted by roma45
    that's the best news i have heard in years
    A Lemondrop free thread. How refreshing. None of his sissy pontificating. I'm staying on this thread and not getting off.
  8. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    12 Jul '16 08:52
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    A Lemondrop free thread. How refreshing. None of his sissy pontificating. I'm staying on this thread and not getting off.
    do you think the forum clown won't show up?
    he lives to tell lies and cause trouble
    sad little boy
  9. 12 Jul '16 08:57
    Originally posted by roma45
    do you think the forum clown won't show up?
    he lives to tell lies and cause trouble
    sad little boy
    wow haven't seen the muppet show for ages!
  10. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    12 Jul '16 09:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow haven't seen the muppet show for ages!
    past your bedtime is it?
  11. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    13 Jul '16 16:13
    @tschabo leader of anti metallica, also in the arrow,
    must have a mental bloke or something else when he/she plays the easy riders
  12. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    13 Jul '16 16:34 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    @tschabo leader of anti metallica, also in the arrow,
    must have a mental bloke or something else when he/she plays the easy riders
    Well he plays Mctayo an awful lot so it can't be Mctayo...............unless McGatyo likes playing with himself..............Hmmmmmm........yes................I think he's McGatyo !!!!
  13. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    13 Jul '16 16:44
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Well he plays McGayo an awful lot so it can't be McGayo...............unless McGayo likes playing with himself..............Hmmmmmm........yes................I think he's McGayo !!!!
    imagine how sad their life must be to go to all the trouble to cheat on here
    the four sisters got to be the best ever name
    just had a horrible image all four singing into hair brushes, a quick pillow fight before doing their naisl

    its a sleep over at the v-childs house
  14. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    13 Jul '16 17:01
    hi girlfriends
  15. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    13 Jul '16 17:04
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    hi girlfriends
    Your daddy must have been real proud of his little girl.