Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 15 Apr '16 21:16 / 1 edit
    Please dont let those second rate metalidweebs get ahead of you, they are spoiling our neighbourhood with their trailer homes and beer cans.
  2. 15 Apr '16 21:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please dont let those second rate metalidweebs get ahead of you, they are spoiling our neighbourhood with their trailer homes and beer cans.
    What an analogy! So you're one of those judgementalists, commonly known as bigots.

    At least it's blatant. Your prejudice is out and proud.
  3. 15 Apr '16 22:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    What an analogy! So you're one of those judgementalists, commonly known as bigots.

    At least it's blatant. Your prejudice is out and proud.
    Easy there Stardweeb, perhaps some Jazz piano to relax and help you find your balance?

    YouTube : Piano bar
  4. 15 Apr '16 22:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please dont let those second rate metalidweebs get ahead of you, they are spoiling our neighbourhood with their trailer homes and beer cans.
    What ??
    You don't have enough threads for us to slap you around the forum with ??
  5. 16 Apr '16 07:42
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    What ??
    You don't have enough threads for us to slap you around the forum with ??
    clearly not
  6. Subscriber my2sons
    Retired
    18 Apr '16 03:21
    Here is the true results of the 2016 Clan race. Since the last time the Sleazy Riders received a gift of 28 points from one of their co-conspirators (Anti Metallica), Metallica the true clan leader has earned 112 clan points compared to a paultry 92 points for Sleazy Riders.
  7. 18 Apr '16 08:20
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Here is the true results of the 2016 Clan race. Since the last time the Sleazy Riders received a gift of 28 points from one of their co-conspirators (Anti Metallica), Metallica the true clan leader has earned 112 clan points compared to a paultry 92 points for Sleazy Riders.
    dude take a look at the charts, Da Easy Riders are numero uno! please slither on back down where you belong.
  8. 24 Apr '16 13:43
    Come on Alfredo, dont let me down!
  9. 08 May '16 18:33 / 1 edit
    great to see the snakeposium slithering up to catch the unmentionable ones!
  10. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    09 May '16 14:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    great to see the snakeposium slithering up to catch the unmentionable ones!
    robbie you are starting to remind of the place on a person where the sun never shines.
    Keep up the good work.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  11. 09 May '16 16:28
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie you are starting to remind of the place on a person where the sun never shines.
    Keep up the good work.
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
    Gee Rusty please forgive me I wouldn't want to put any immoral thoughts into your head, not with your clans history of obsessions with bottoms.
  12. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    09 May '16 16:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Gee Rusty please forgive me I wouldn't want to put any immoral thoughts into your head, not with your clans history of obsessions with bottoms.
    It is ok robbie, that went right over your head!
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  13. 10 May '16 16:40
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    It is ok robbie, that went right over your head!
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
    alfredo! alfredo! alfredo!
  14. 10 May '16 18:20 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    alfredo! alfredo! alfredo!
    On the positive side, you do understand
    the real battle of the titans !!

    Be aware that there are several others behind
    Wycombe that are contending as well.

    Nice to see you are keeping a close
    watch on the interesting race.

    Oh btw .... the clan at the top ??

    IMPOSTERS !!
    CHEATS !!
    COLLUSION !!

  15. 10 May '16 19:21 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    On the positive side, you do understand
    the real battle of the titans !!

    Be aware that there are several others behind
    Wycombe that are contending as well.

    Nice to see you are keeping a close
    watch on the interesting race.

    Oh btw .... the clan at the top ??

    IMPOSTERS !!
    CHEATS !!
    COLLUSION !!

    Sometimes as in a motorbike race the leader is so far ahead that the most interesting race takes place elsewhere.

    You are not titans, you are a vanquished clan, we took you apart piece by piece just cause we can.