1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jul '16 12:334 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Wow if spelling is all you got Rusty old bean??? I think I will set my phaser back to stun, lie back in my hammock and continue to mock you and your ramshackle outfit from afar. "Must be flustered????", aye that will be shining bright, no mowing the lawn for me, thats 4sure.

ya'll! aint that da truth!
    Yes Sir,
    My friend, you are all flustered. You are the one doing all the cheating and accepting points given to you on a silver platter, not Metallica. Name calling is pretty much all you have left.

You got nothing, no proof of any sandbagging on our part. Most you have is a few games being resigned after a challenge has already been won. ( No comparison to the hundreds of points handed to you!!!)

Look at what your buddy mactayto has been doing. Resiging won games, Resigning games at the beginning of challenges, just handing the points over to his master robbie.

Kindst Regards,
    Relax, chill out perhaps have another brew,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jul '16 13:211 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Yes Sir,
    My friend, you are all flustered. You are the one doing all the cheating and accepting points given to you on a silver platter, not Metallica. Name calling is pretty much all you have left.

You got nothing, no proof of any sandbagging on our part. Most you have is a few games being resigned after a challenge has already been won. ( ...[text shortened]... master robbie.

Kindst Regards,
    Relax, chill out perhaps have another brew,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Just sittin here watching the grass grow, no mowin the lawn, no cosswords, no buttons to push. Just feelin easy.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jul '16 13:351 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Just sittin here watching the grass grow, no mowin the lawn, no cosswords, no buttons to push. Just feelin easy.
    Sir,
    Seems odd you were able to post the aforementioned message not pushing on any buttons. 😛
    Kindest Regards,
    Enjoy watching the grass grow,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree