1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please try to conduct yourself in a more ladylike manner!
    Whereas you have no intention of playing the gentleman!
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:39
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    My radar will be working overtime!

😀
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 00:05
    Originally posted by Startreader
    My radar will be working overtime!

😀
    just dont play any clan that contains a rider or sister

if playing any of them in a game i always ask if they are proud of what they are doing

watch them run to admin

but i have not brocken a single rule hear that cry baby you know who you are

hahahahahahahah

have a nice christmas to every one, excluding the easy riders and sisters that is.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 06:482 edits
    Originally posted by roma45
    just dont play any clan that contains a rider or sister

if playing any of them in a game i always ask if they are proud of what they are doing

watch them run to admin

but i have not brocken a single rule hear that cry baby you know who you are

hahahahahahahah

have a nice christmas to every one, excluding the easy riders and sisters that is.
    Looks like someone's already run to admin. The post before my "radar" reply has been deleted!

Did anyone see anything objectionable? And didn't some of us get banned for alerting posts that were truly objectionable?

Hmmmmm......
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 08:16
    Whereas you have no intention of playing the gentleman!
    On the contrary I studied at the Terry Thomas school for scoundrels and remain a perfect gentleman. 😵
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 08:17
    Looks like someone's already run to admin. The post before my "radar" reply has been deleted!

Did anyone see anything objectionable? And didn't some of us get banned for alerting posts that were truly objectionable?

Hmmmmm......
    Indeed one wonders what deviousness you and your cohorts have been up to that warrants the intervention of administration to remove your ill conceived posts.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 15:45
    Indeed one wonders what deviousness you and your cohorts have been up to that warrants the intervention of administration to remove your ill conceived posts.
    A grassing cry baby as well as a cheat you have it all robbie
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 16:26
    A grassing cry baby as well as a cheat you have it all robbie
    I have no idea what you are talking about but obviously you were up to no good as usual.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 17:00
    On the contrary I studied at the Terry Thomas school for scoundrels and remain a perfect gentleman. 😵
    Robbie,

IF you had to pay anything I would ask for my money back. If you didn't then the results were not as good as you think they were.

By the way: Merry Christmas if I haven't already mentioned it. I know you don't celebrate so perhaps I should say Happy Holidays instead?

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 17:02

Hmmmmm......
    Startreader,

I missed the post. I wouldn't mind if you could send me a P.M. about what was said.

-VR
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 21:38
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Startreader,

I missed the post. I wouldn't mind if you could send me a P.M. about what was said.

-VR
    maybe ask the cheating rat mctayto for a copy the saddest scum on RHP likes to keep copies of things.e-mails etc

a total pot from the land of toss
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 22:15
    maybe ask the cheating rat mctayto for a copy the saddest scum on RHP likes to keep copies of things.e-mails etc

a total pot from the land of toss
    roma45,

I wouldn't ask Potatoe Head for anything!

-VR
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 22:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    roma45,

I wouldn't ask Potatoe Head for anything!

-VR
    perhaps to stop breathing
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 00:331 edit
    perhaps to stop breathing
    roma45,

LOL....I am sure that would be looked at by Potatoe Head as a threat towards him!!

-VR
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 21:55
    Silverstriker is standing down as Clan Leader of Danger Mouse and asked me to take his place. After several days of thinking it over I'm pleased to say I've accepted.

I won't be doing much until the New Year and he has taken care of everything till then. I'm pretty well up to my eyes with family and Christmas at this time!

Danger Mouse is a very ...[text shortened]... ight character, (thoroughly British!) please just Google or search on YouTube!

Danger Mouse!
    Until a couple of weeks ago I was a long standing member of Danger Mouse. I can say that the only reason I joined the clan was because of my acquaintance with Silverstriker and his reputation for great clan leadership. I'm sure you will do a really top job taking over from him Startreader.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree