1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 21:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    watch out for Metallica lopsided challenges, they have a habit of attempting to exploit new clan leaders, juts ask them about Tabitha Marshall. I would bounce Metallica challenges on principle. Silverstriker has done well to get you where they are, wish you all the best.
    You really are the guy who farts in the lift, aren't you.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 21:59
    No I feel no embarrassment whatsoever...
    Obvious everyday.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:11
    Please try to conduct yourself in a more ladylike manner!
    You should start conducting yourself in a ladylike manner.
    After all, you have no balls and you do wear a dress.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:15
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You should start conducting yourself in a ladylike manner.
    After all, you have no balls and you do wear a dress.
    My old English teacher told me, Manners Robbie maketh the man!
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:33
    My old English teacher told me, Manners Robbie maketh the man!
    Robbie,

You didn't listen to your old English teacher very well. You still call names, lie, cheat, & steal. This isn't what she meant by good manners I am sure. 😉

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:08
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

You didn't listen to your old English teacher very well. You still call names, lie, cheat, & steal. This isn't what she meant by good manners I am sure. 😉

-VR
    cheat and steal? what have I stolen Crusty? Making fun is not ill mannered, only a self righteous Puritan like you could construe it as such.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:21
    cheat and steal? what have I stolen Crusty? Making fun is not ill mannered, only a self righteous Puritan like you could construe it as such.
    Robbie,

How many times must it be pointed out: Your collusion with Breaking bad, anti-metallica & arrow, is where the stolen points come from, or would you prefer given to you on a gold platter?

Making fun is certainly ill mannered! You as a JW if you are one, should have some understanding of that one!

-VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 00:001 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

How many times must it be pointed out: Your collusion with Breaking bad, anti-metallica & arrow, is where the stolen points come from, or would you prefer given to you on a gold platter?

Making fun is certainly ill mannered! You as a JW if you are one, should have some understanding of that one!

-VR
    before you said they were a gift, now you say they are stolen, you don't know what you are talking about. Making fun is ill manners? only in your delusional world.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 00:40
    before you said they were a gift, now you say they are stolen, you don't know what you are talking about. Making fun is ill manners? only in your delusional world.
    Stolen ?? Gifted ??
    Semantics !!

Without those points, you are 500 points behind Metallica !!

And 240 points behind lemondrip's one player clan.

Now go sit on Lemondrop's knee !!
    😀
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 00:42
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Stolen ?? Gifted ??
    Semantics !!

Without those points, you are 500 points behind Metallica !!

And 240 points behind lemondrip's one player clan.

Now go sit on Lemondrop's knee !!
    😀
    sorry we are not interested in joining the saggy baggster league.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 08:04
    sorry we are not interested in joining the saggy baggster league.
    Yet clearly, to use your preferred terminology, you are the savviest baggster of them all!
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 08:102 edits
    Nothing wrong with having fun.

Making fun is another matter altogether. Making fun usually means "making fun of" and it's nothing to do with fun.

You set out to destroy the clan system by colluding with others to produce a false result. And you and your colluders did it because you didn't end up on top in an honest way.

Nothing wrong with winning honestly. Nothing wrong with honestly trying and not winning. That's called competition.

What you've done is called cheating and there's plenty wrong with that! You haven't won at all!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 11:54
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Nothing wrong with having fun.

Making fun is another matter altogether. Making fun usually means "making fun of" and it's nothing to do with fun.

You set out to destroy the clan system by colluding with others to produce a false result. And you and your colluders did it because you didn't end up on top in an honest way.

Nothing wrong with win ...[text shortened]...
    What you've done is called cheating and there's plenty wrong with that! You haven't won at all!
    I set out to destroy the clan system? are you in your senses? I set out to win the clan system and to make the Metallica citadel a crumbling heap of ruins in the desert. I warned them but they laughed and mocked me. I appealed to Karma to bring those tyrants down and the snake grew horns and became a dragon!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 11:55
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Yet clearly, to use your preferred terminology, you are the savviest baggster of them all!
    Savviest baggster? Please lay off the sherry, you don't know what you are saying.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Dec '16 14:14
    I set out to destroy the clan system? are you in your senses? I set out to win the clan system and to make the Metallica citadel a crumbling heap of ruins in the desert. I warned them but they laughed and mocked me. I appealed to Karma to bring those tyrants down and the snake grew horns and became a dragon!
    Robbie,

It does appear by the comments from the posters who posted you lost at both. Don't talk about Karma, Karma will come looking for you eventually! You deserve to be mocked and laughed at, nothing more, perhaps that crown of thorns Potatoe Head keeps mentioning. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree