1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 08:44
    i received an interesting pm from a clan leader with a good idea, i will not name them on here unless they come forward, it's not from a clan in the top half of the standings
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 08:441 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    i received an interesting pm from a clan leader with a good idea, i will not name them on here unless they come forward, it's not from a clan in the top half of the standings
    I don't think they are going to fix it. There are not technical solutions to behaviour problems. There are behaviour solutions.

The way to fix this is to boycott the players in the 4 clans. Don't play them. Don't tak to them. Ignore them. Starting with Robbie. Persona non-grata. Everyone stops talking to him. Nothing. Ever. No response. Persona non-grata.

If you come up against anyone in the 4 clans in a tournament resign on move one. Don't play them. Just like the engines. And tell them.

Hey I am not playing you - you are in one of the four clans destroying the fair play in the clans - I am not playing you until you quit that clan.

No clan leader schedule any matches against any of them. And if they do all the other Clan Leaders PM them. Tight away. Hey don't play those guys - they are destroying the fair play in the clans.

We can isolate them so that they can play in the 4 clans - but that is it. No other games on this site and no one talks to them in forums or PMs.

Start with an alphabetical list. Every week post the list. Don't play or talk to these 50 players until they quit these 4 clans

That's it.

No more back and forth.

It will take focus and discipline and that is the problem in this world. People don't have focus and discipline. They would rather banter back and forth every day with Robbie and Lemon and all of them. People would rather complain than fix this.

You isolate them and this all goes away. Stop talking to Robbie and he goes away.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 08:471 edit
    I don't think they are going to fix it. There are not technical solutions to behaviour problems. There are behaviour solutions.

The way to fix this is to boycott the players in the 4 clans. Don't play them. Don't tak to them. Ignore them. Starting with Robbie. Persona non-grata. Everyone stops talking to him. Nothing. Ever. No response. Persona non-grata. ...[text shortened]... . Every week post the list. Don't play or talk to these 50 players until they quit these 4 clans
    Believe me, you will be doing me a favour by not talking to me. Adieu amigo! and your clan leader was probably your boyfriend, Radioslobber, leader of the lamest clan in RHP history and a sandbagger to boot.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 09:222 edits
    blue bird, junnujannu, tombeathen, robbie carrobie
    spezman, glammuus, stepthen001, cpk.
    bohemia51, Ahpaan, fagaras1075, Aanatol, hrkvc
    caldon 65, floattheriver, gregsfleet, speeball,
    istcyr, macolett, setti.

first list in the hall of shame, ignore the easy riders players and clan.
    list of breaking bad anti-metallica and the arrow to follow.
    lets send a message to the spoilers

be brave dont take the bait from the scum, i know its hard but its what they want, distraction distraction distraction
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 09:36
    TSchabo Mctayto drewnogal Radol JERRYPU themaestro larry the lick projectread oldfool suicidebishop Minty67 3mike RistauTR manudav68

breaking bad...ignore the players and clan
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 09:40
    istcyr, macolett, setti.

lets sen ...[text shortened]... bait from the scum, i know its hard but its what they want, distraction distraction distraction
    Yeah, you're completely right there champ. Treat them like warts and freeze them out.

Carrobie sent me an incredibly lopsided challenge yesterday. One of his 1600+ rated players (probably a 2000 rated player in reality) against my champion player Startreader rated at just over 1000 (a great and wonderful team player who works her ass off for the clan). Deleted it as soon as I saw it.

I couldn't care if he sent me a challenge that appeared to be fair (would never happen and you can't trust the ratings of the cheats in his clan). I would delete it immediately

Yes..........that's the way to treat this scum. From now on they just don't exist to me.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 09:54
    istcyr, macolett, setti.

lets sen ...[text shortened]... bait from the scum, i know its hard but its what they want, distraction distraction distraction
    i recall when people were accusing others of engine use and getting forum bans...

Personally i see this as a form of harassement.

(i dislike what is happening with the clan system but what you are suggesting here would affect other clan games as well as a lot of these players are in different clans).

If so many people were against these four clans then people wouldnt be playing them (if they just play with themselves then that wouldnt create enough points would it?)
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 10:17
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    i recall when people were accusing others of engine use and getting forum bans...

(i dislike what is happening with the clan system but what you are suggesting here would affect other clan games as well as a lot of these players are in different clans).

If so many people were against these four ...[text shortened]... laying them (if they just play with themselves then that wouldnt create enough points would it?)
    i took legal advice before i posted, please note i have not said any of the players involved are cheating, most will be ignorant to what is going on, most never post.perhaps if they get ignored in tournaments, and end up only playing the same clan over and over they might open their eyes

this is an idea, no one has to do it, some will, other clan leaders will take the easy points from the clans involved

harassment? i would say a certain member starting non stop threads to boast [spell checked] was way beyond harassment, maybe you are happy to see the clan system being exploited by a few, personally i think it is a disgrace,
    same think happened last year, admin took action, it is a hundred times worse now, but nothing is being done.
    forum ban? sounds like a threat to me, you are a mod or former mod?
    speak the truth then i get removed, a lazy solution to the problem, mind you the engines are ruling page one.

for evil to triumph all it needs is for good men to do nothing.

i will never turn a blind eye to bullies.

if you think i deserve a ban, ban me mr mod
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 10:261 edit

If so many people were against these four ...[text shortened]... laying them (if they just play with themselves then that wouldnt create enough points would it?)
    yes it is, nothing less than a form of online bullying. We started four possibly five challenges yesterday and these dullards only managed to harp on about one. When it was pointed out that its my duty as a clan leader to accept and issue challenges they then attempted to make something of the time factor. I really hope they do ignore me, it would be awesome and I wouldn't have to read their pretentious drivel.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 10:32
    i took legal advice before i posted, please note i have not said any of the players involved are cheating, most will be ignorant to what is going on, most never post.perhaps if they get ignored in tournaments, and end up only playing the same clan over and over they might open their eyes

this is an idea, no one has to do it, some will, other clan leaders w ...[text shortened]... ng.

I havent accused you of saying the players are cheating.

I am interested in your idea and just asking a couple of questions of it.

My use of the word of Harrassement is an observation (particularly when there are lists of users) and the mention of engine use and forum bans is an observation of the past (i have been here 4 years longer than you).

No threat was intended but you have to expect people to ask questions. I apologise if my post seemed to come across as threatening
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 10:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes it is, nothing less than a form of online bullying. We started four possibly five challenges yesterday and these dullards only managed to harp on about one. When it was pointed out that its my duty as a clan leader to accept and issue challenges they then attempted to make something of the time factor. I really hope they do ignore me, it would be awesome and I wouldn't have to read their pretentious drivel.
    I personally think you are killing the clan system which is a shame for the site and your clan as i think you could have had a close battle with metalica this year had you not kept going into silly challenges at the beginning of the year.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 10:481 edit
    I personally think you are killing the clan system which is a shame for the site and your clan as i think you could have had a close battle with metalica this year had you not kept going into silly challenges at the beginning of the year.
    I am killing nothing my friend, on the contrary metallica have killed it for years with their sagginess, I had enough of their tyranny and fought back. Personally I would like to use the opportunity to get changes made to the clan system as highlighted in detail by moonbus, that would put an end to metallica sandbagging once and for all.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 10:49

My use of the word of Harrassement is an observation (particularly when there are lists of users) and the mention of engine use and forum bans is an observation of the past (i have been here 4 years longer than you). ...[text shortened]... to expect people to ask questions. I apologise if my post seemed to come across as threatening
    only last week a player on here accused me of using an engine, hes vanished refusing to provide any sort of proof.

i assume you conveniently missed his post.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 10:511 edit

My use of the word of Harrassement is an observation (particularly when there are lists of users) and the mention of engine use and forum bans is an observation of the past (i have been here 4 years longer than you). ...[text shortened]... to expect people to ask questions. I apologise if my post seemed to come across as threatening
    You don't need to justify anything to anyone. He is out of order threatening to spam other clan leaders with his malicious propaganda. He did the very same thing to members of my clan so that a number left. Had I reported the matter to the site administration he would no doubt have been banned for his spamming.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 11:14

this is an idea, no one has to do it, some will, other clan leaders w ...[text shortened]... ng.

Nothing would surprise me on here.

Call someone (who is one) an idiot and get booted.

Cheat, collude, exploit and ruin the clan system for everyone else.............pat on the back.

The people running this site are the ones I hold responsible for all the crap on here. They should ban there selves for being totally ignorant to what's going on. The least that should be done is some type of explanation..........."er...sorry.....we can't do anything"......"we are going to ignore the cheats and engine users"........etc. All they've done so far is bury their heads in the sand,.......put it in the too hard basket.....nothing.

Shame !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree